Has anyones season ticket arrived yet?

Dogtanian said:
Just got mine, bag of shite wallet, where are you supposed to put your cash?
After the Season Card price hike I don't think anyone has any cash left, do they?

That's City just showing a bit of dry humour or getting a sly dig in!

KippaxCitizen said:
Dogtanian said:
Just got mine, bag of shite wallet, where are you supposed to put your cash?
After the Season Card price hike I don't think anyone has any cash left, do they?

That's City just showing a bit of dry humour or getting a sly dig in!

Well they will be unpleasantly surprised at the reduce number of cup scheme members this season as a bit of a balance to the price increases....

noely said:
Has anyone said it on here I know someone has on twitter but its a good point
If you are staying in the same seat as previous year why don't city just reactivate the previous seasons card
save on postage printing etc
and only issue cards to new season ticket holders or relocators

Security reasons, issuing a new card each year allows the club to change the encryption keys making it less likely to be cracked and the cards cloned. And mines just arrived yay.

Mine just arrived.
Looks beautiful in a nice silvery colour, you could almost say a shade of platinum about it :)

Just received it. Wife says I treat it more excitedly than Christmas! Picture on the card is better than I expected. View of the pitch being invaded at final whistle last game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.