Has anyones season ticket arrived yet?

Flap flap got 2 emails last night saying mine and the lads was on it way 1st class royal mail,posty just been and dint bring them ! flap flap

Monday it is then !

Apparently there have been some issues with the personalisation of your season cards, that is, if you added your own photo to I. A mate of mine got his today and it was without said photo which the club are looking at. So if it arrives without one, get in touch with the club if it bothers you.

Gutted .. Got the email today saying my picture could not be used ... My brother asked me to do his as he don't do computers ... Don't know if anyone seen the pic in face book of the two guys wearing what I can only describe as half a pair if speedo trunks which basically just cover there bits and held up by god knows what ... Well cheers city spoilt a top practical joke there lol

Got mine today, the photo has been printed on the back but not the way I cropped it on the preview. So now there's dark bands of colour at the top and bottom, I don't really mind that much but if they promise a feature surely it should work as intended?

I didn't get any email or owt, just came in the post in a less tat filled box than previous years (would have liked the postcards though, I have the ones from other trophy winning years that they sent out on my office wall at work). Just got a card holder to accompany it this time.

noely said:
Has anyone said it on here I know someone has on twitter but its a good point
If you are staying in the same seat as previous year why don't city just reactivate the previous seasons card
save on postage printing etc
and only issue cards to new season ticket holders or relocators

That's a good idea, even if you moved seats they can re-programme your card like they do when you have to move for cup matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.