Has anyones season ticket arrived yet?

shinpads said:
email friday flap flap flap, nothing saturday flap flap flap, nothing monday flap flap falppity flap, nothing yet today flap flap flappity fooking flap
Same here I'll let you flap for me until tomorrow, is it through FFP this we've started using snail mail.

Season ticket arrived but no email was recieved advising it was being dispatched!!!! palf palf palf palf palf palf!!!

Ours arrived yesterday. We weren't exactly panicking, but we were relieved to have them in our possession finally.

The car park pass turned up today. The note with it says, "Please find your Metrolink Matchday Season ticket for the 2014/15 season.

Now, I know you can buy a Metrolink Matchday pass, but I think we'd have a hell of a job getting the car on a tram!

I just don't get it, paid for season card in june, why don't city send cards out in 1st/2nd week of july, not 2 weeks before the first home game

FLAP FLAP FLAP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.