Has anyones season ticket arrived yet?

Got email on Fri saying it had been sent 1 st class but still not here, starting to flap now

colbee59 said:
Got email on Fri saying it had been sent 1 st class but still not here, starting to flap now
We all did whether it was true or not is a matter of debate,ie do we believe our ticket office to be competent.

Mine arrived this morning

Wasn't flapping too much as I can't be at the Liverpool game as I'll be in Prague getting married!

i kne albert davy said:
colbee59 said:
We all did whether it was true or not is a matter of debate,ie do we believe our ticket office to be competent.
Bullshitting as usual, trust me, first class PO mail would be there following day, now TNT ? that's another scenario !

remember arthur mann said:
i kne albert davy said:
colbee59 said:
Bullshitting as usual, trust me, first class PO mail would be there following day, now TNT ? that's another scenario !

Ours came with Royal Mail.

I`ve just had an Email from M.C.F.C.
All seasoncards have now been dispatched and any supporter who has not yet received their card should take the matter up with the Royal Mail ?

Lol, the secret compartment thing. Surely a wind up no?
Platinum here but just the fancy sliding box (now broken), wallet and all important ticket :)

Got mine a few days ago, was just wondering if anyone's received a parking badge yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.