Has anyones season ticket arrived yet?

Mine came on Tuesday. Personal design. Free pin badge but the new badge which I don't like. Boo.

Mine arrived today - looks great - and the 'free gifts' are really useful this year

Free gifts;
Inflatable red circle for games I can't attend.
"Early bird" Metrolink season card that gets me free Metro travel up to the 75th minute of each game*.

*on the Bury/Rochdale lines only, as the Altrincham/Eccles/Chorlton lines are all closed on CIty matchdays

BlueSkyBlue said:
Mine arrived today - looks great - and the 'free gifts' are really useful this year

Free gifts;
Inflatable red circle for games I can't attend.
"Early bird" Metrolink season card that gets me free Metro travel up to the 75th minute of each game*.

*on the Bury/Rochdale lines only, as the Altrincham/Eccles/Chorlton lines are all closed on CIty matchdays

I had mine personalised with a picture of yaya toure. fuck that I'm not using it. mary'ds for me from now on.

I'm starting to worry I haven't received mine yet. Do City not understand I reaaaaally need it this week!?

I`ve just been contacted by the ticket office. Due to the complex design that i chose to have on my seasoncard. My new ticket will not now be available until early next year.
The ticket office, in their defence, have gone the extra mile and offered me a temporary replacement seat.
Apparently, for the first few games, I will be sat right at the end of the new cranes jib.
When I mentioned the possibilty of bad weather they assured me that my new scarf will arrive and have offered me a new kagool.

Thank god I was born BLUE.....:}

You get a free scarf this year? News to me, although I'm not complaining. Mine got nicked after I dropped it running onto the pitch end of last season and I've been meaning to replace it

About to hang myself with the shoelaces that came with it, after finding out that our shorts aren't white...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.