Has anyones season ticket arrived yet?

Not worth starting a new topic so, with apologies to the OP, I'll hijack this one. Any word on when Cityzen cards are being sent out? I've booked my ticket for the Stoke game, so I'm wondering if the club are going to issue paper tickets, like they did last year when I was over for the Hull game, or will the cards be out by then?

ell said:
On a serious note they started posting them today according to twitter.

ITS ONLY 23DAYS TILL WE NEED THEM FFS

I'm on holiday don't get back into the country until 24th August. I rang city to see if they could advise me when I'd get mine, and couldn't assist. I need mine by next Friday, not in 23 days time.

Manx Blue said:
ell said:
On a serious note they started posting them today according to twitter.

ITS ONLY 23DAYS TILL WE NEED THEM FFS

I'm on holiday don't get back into the country until 24th August. I rang city to see if they could advise me when I'd get mine, and couldn't assist. I need mine by next Friday, not in 23 days time.
Just go to the ticket office before the match and they will print you a paper ticket.

They said they are starting to send them out and everyone should have them by the 11th. Ive had mine a couple of days before first game before now. Nothing to worry about you will get it not as if you need it until the 25th.

Does anyone know if I can upgrade a child's ticket to an adult one for the Liverpool game yet. Or does my season ticket need to have arrived?

For all and sundry. If your paper ticket doesn't arrive, in the worst case scenario: you just go along to the Etihad on the day (well in advance, obviously), you go to the ticket office, you give them your supporter number and some ID, and they'll print out the ticket then and there for you. So long as they have your details in the system, and you've paid for that ticket, you have your seat. I know, because this is exactly the situation I was in a couple of years back for a match.

Does anyone know if we are getting blue laces this year?

I've got a wedding on the 16th and I'm absolutely bricking it in case my SC hasn't arrived by then and my gift for the newlyweds will be scuppered.

1961_vintage said:
Does anyone know if we are getting blue laces this year?

I've got a wedding on the 16th and I'm absolutely bricking it in case my SC hasn't arrived by then and my gift for the newlyweds will be scuppered.

I've been told all packs include a mini-cake with Yaya written on it.....i believe it's about giving giving something back to the fans.

artfuldodger said:
Does anyone know if I can upgrade a child's ticket to an adult one for the Liverpool game yet. Or does my season ticket need to have arrived?

You can if you know your card number,supporter services will do it over he phone

jimharri said:
Not worth starting a new topic so, with apologies to the OP, I'll hijack this one. Any word on when Cityzen cards are being sent out? I've booked my ticket for the Stoke game, so I'm wondering if the club are going to issue paper tickets, like they did last year when I was over for the Hull game, or will the cards be out by then?

I've had paper tickets for Stoke game through the letter box this morning. Every year cards are late, I expect them to arrive just in time for Christmas!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.