Has City explained the logic of buying other football clubs?

Re: Has City explained the logic of buying other football cl

All about building the brand and increasing brand recognition globally, isn't it? And, I would presume, eventually making a few bob as well!

Damocles said:
corky1970 said:
Again , all guess work and speculation

The truth is we don't get told owt and it's pissing a lot of fans off

City's PR. Is shite

The Chairman has literally just said this today in a video interview hosted on the site and announced with a major press release.

You think it's guess work and speculation because you don't pay attention so presume nobody else does.

In before "And he's a ****".

corky1970 said:
Damocles said:
corky1970 said:
Again , all guess work and speculation

The truth is we don't get told owt and it's pissing a lot of fans off

City's PR. Is shite

The Chairman has literally just said this today in a video interview hosted on the site and announced with a major press release.

You think it's guess work and speculation because you don't pay attention so presume nobody else does.

I don't presume anything, and I speak with a lot of blue mates... We are getting pissed off, whatever you say ..our PR machine is shocking

Our PR machine has just answered your question with an interview with the Chairman, what more could you possibly want?

jimharri said:
All about building the brand and increasing brand recognition globally, isn't it? And, I would presume, eventually making a few bob as well!
yes it is. and i must admit its a clever way of doing it. not only will the brand grow all clubs under CFG will benefit and with that the brand.

Blue Mist said:
Also under FFP did the Sheikh not bung New York a load of dosh that they then paid to City for image rights ?
There was a Group Transfer that went through City's accounts that UEFA aid was not allowable for FFP, and going forward City have agreed that as far as UEFA's break-even calculation is concerned revenues from the sale of assets within their group structure will not be included

However just because UEFA ignore it from their calculation it doesn't mean that City could not benefit financially or in other ways. I'm sceptical that there will be any benefit for the club. Aren't we just going to incur set-up costs and lose a lot of management time.

If you planning revolutionary new ways to put you at the forefront of your field, you'd have to be fucking mnetal to carefully lay out all your plans for others to copy or try and stop.

jimharri said:
Or losing a few bob - more often than not when organisations move out of their area of expertise it's an unmitigated disaster because they just don't have the local knowledge that made them successful in their home

Marvin said:
jimharri said:
Or losing a few bob - more often than not when organisations move out of their area of expertise it's an unmitigated disaster because they just don't have the local knowledge that made them successful in their home
Maybe that's why we've partnered with Nissan, New York Yankees and that crowd in Melbourne on these ventures then?

In the future we can hold the worldwide City Group Cup with all the best players in the world involved. It will be enormous. Tv rights will raise millions, sponsorship will raise millions. It could make the chumps lge look like a village bowls tournament. The winners could recieve a Billion in prize money.

Who the fuck knows how high our owners sights are set

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.