Has everyone cheered up yet?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Marvin said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Absolutely mate.Taking my 67yr old mum on thursday.A good thumping win and all will be rosy again
Beating Sporting, and seeing Utd go out will help no end but only a good away win will convince me that we have the away form to catch and overtake Utd. Our fixtures are harder on paper than theirs, so we needed that points cushion.

Utd fans and many blues think some City fans over-reacted to the defeat at Swansea. But it marked a shift in the title race where Utd are now favourites. A combination of bad luck (ref. decisions and injury) and poor play allowed it to happen.
I am glad those cunts are favourites now.it will make it so much sweeter when we do win it
this, I always had a niggling feeling they were going to overtake us in the last couple of weeks now I think the script gas been written.

You have to be pragmatic about it, we are going to lose the odd game and so are they, some City fans really do need to get a life the amount of drivel that has been posted on here over the last few days has been almost RAWK like in it's drama.

I really do dread to think how some posters on here would react if they had a real drama or crisis in their lives

de niro said:
cheered up? we are blues, we are blessed. i dont know about anyone else but i consider us to be very lucky.
can you imagine being a rag? so shallow, so plastic, so arrogant.

i feel for them not us.

You're right to an extent. We're very blessed to be in the position we are from where we've been but we need to move on from this mentality otherwise we won't achieve anything.

Yeah the rags are arrogant but with success comes arrogance. You can't tell me that if we went on to dominate the next 20 years of English football. Winning 19 titles and god knows how many other trophies that we won't have an air of arrogance about us? i don't think we have a god given right to beat anyone cos we've not earnt that yet but I certainly expect not to get outplayed with what is essentially a Championship side.

We didn't have a shot on target until well after an hour which is not good enough. You look at our fixtures and then you look at theirs and even the most optimistic blue will find it difficult to admit where they're gonna drop points (not including the derby).

So to summarise, Sundays defeat hurt, fucking really hurt but like with life we move on and focus on the next game and just pray that some miracle happens and Wolves turn them over next weekend.

nevilletogoater-in said:
de niro said:
cheered up? we are blues, we are blessed. i dont know about anyone else but i consider us to be very lucky.

i feel for them not us.

You're right to an extent. We're very blessed to be in the position we are from where we've been but we need to move on from this mentality otherwise we won't achieve anything.

Yeah the rags are arrogant but with success comes arrogance. You can't tell me that if we went on to dominate the next 20 years of English football. Winning 19 titles and god knows how many other trophies that we won't have an air of arrogance about us? i don't think we have a god given right to beat anyone cos we've not earnt that yet but I certainly expect not to get outplayed with what is essentially a Championship side.

We didn't have a shot on target until well after an hour which is not good enough. You look at our fixtures and then you look at theirs and even the most optimistic blue will find it difficult to admit where they're gonna drop points (not including the derby).

So to summarise, Sundays defeat hurt, fucking really hurt but like with life we move on and focus on the next game and just pray that some miracle happens and Wolves turn them over next weekend.

You are not taking account of the fact that they are more than capable of losing any fixture you came to mention. If Blackburn beat them at home and score three in the process, so can anyone. And they've been known to lose to crap Wolves teams.

Also, wtf is with the "miracle" comment? That sounds a bit like something a rag would say.

Ducado said:
You have to be pragmatic about it, we are going to lose the odd game and so are they, some City fans really do need to get a life the amount of drivel that has been posted on here over the last few days has been almost RAWK like in it's drama.

I really do dread to think how some posters on here would react if they had a real drama or crisis in their lives
Every time I come on here after a defeat it cheers me right up.

I think I am then when not really thinking about anything, all of a sudden I get this sinking feeling and depressing feeling swarming over me. I'm trying but its hard, I take things too seriously but it hurts. I'm trying to condition myself to thinking its all over and then if we do win it, fantastic, and if we don't then I've got used to the thought. I wouldn't mind so much if we were going to lose it to say, Arsenal, but to them again is a horrible, horrible thought.

My main concern is the away form. It isn't making any sense but it's the only thing that might blow it for us if it isn't addressed. That and the fact that the rags ALWAYS seem to get the rub of the green, the bulk of the ref's decisions and the luck of the fucking devil. It's frustrating because with this squad I think we should be winning this title.

I wish I could hibernate for two months. I want it over with now.

Pam said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
de niro said:

i feel for them not us.

You are not taking account of the fact that they are more than capable of losing any fixture you came to mention. If Blackburn beat them at home and score three in the process, so can anyone. And they've been known to lose to crap Wolves teams.

Also, wtf is with the "miracle" comment? That sounds a bit like something a rag would say.

But by the same token we are just as likely to lose any fixture too - Sunderland, Everton, Swansea to name but a few. You look back in our recent history and you'll see that we rarely beat Arsenal away, Wolves away, Stoke away.

Then we've got the derby which could go either way (personally I think we'll win it) then we've still got Chelsea at home and Newcastle away which aren't exactly bankers are they? Oh and by the way these fixtures are in no particular order.

The miracle comment is based on the fact we've not been in this situation for years. The scum tend to punish the shit teams more often and not. Just remember at one point this season we were 5 points clear.

As for the rag comment, try and come up with something a bit more original than that if you disagree with something I've said

After having my account deleted from bluemoon or maybe the virus my computer had something to do with it after having computer cleaned up.Anyhow i feel funnily relaxed about going second in the league.
I believe we will get top spot back so no worries here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.