Has everyone cheered up yet?

nevilletogoater-in said:
de niro said:
cheered up? we are blues, we are blessed. i dont know about anyone else but i consider us to be very lucky.
can you imagine being a rag? so shallow, so plastic, so arrogant.

i feel for them not us.

You're right to an extent. We're very blessed to be in the position we are from where we've been but we need to move on from this mentality otherwise we won't achieve anything.

Yeah the rags are arrogant but with success comes arrogance. You can't tell me that if we went on to dominate the next 20 years of English football. Winning 19 titles and god knows how many other trophies that we won't have an air of arrogance about us? i don't think we have a god given right to beat anyone cos we've not earnt that yet but I certainly expect not to get outplayed with what is essentially a Championship side.

We didn't have a shot on target until well after an hour which is not good enough. You look at our fixtures and then you look at theirs and even the most optimistic blue will find it difficult to admit where they're gonna drop points (not including the derby).

So to summarise, Sundays defeat hurt, fucking really hurt but like with life we move on and focus on the next game and just pray that some miracle happens and Wolves turn them over next weekend.

nope, i mean we are blessed to be blue, results are irrelevent.

de niro said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
de niro said:
cheered up? we are blues, we are blessed. i dont know about anyone else but i consider us to be very lucky.
can you imagine being a rag? so shallow, so plastic, so arrogant.

i feel for them not us.

You're right to an extent. We're very blessed to be in the position we are from where we've been but we need to move on from this mentality otherwise we won't achieve anything.

Yeah the rags are arrogant but with success comes arrogance. You can't tell me that if we went on to dominate the next 20 years of English football. Winning 19 titles and god knows how many other trophies that we won't have an air of arrogance about us? i don't think we have a god given right to beat anyone cos we've not earnt that yet but I certainly expect not to get outplayed with what is essentially a Championship side.

We didn't have a shot on target until well after an hour which is not good enough. You look at our fixtures and then you look at theirs and even the most optimistic blue will find it difficult to admit where they're gonna drop points (not including the derby).

So to summarise, Sundays defeat hurt, fucking really hurt but like with life we move on and focus on the next game and just pray that some miracle happens and Wolves turn them over next weekend.

nope, i mean we are blessed to be blue, results are irrelevent.

I completely and utterly agree. It wouldn't hurt to taste some serious success though would it?

I`m funnily relaxed over it.

Even when i left the pub afterwards being berated by the plastics i was smilling.

On another note having my account vanish on bluemoon did piss me of :-o

jon.mcfc said:

Even when i left the pub afterwards being berated by the plastics i was smilling.

when did it stop working?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just wanted to make sure after the total over reaction to us not beating Swansea......

I suspect the "over reaction" was to us losing as opposed to not beating Swansea.

The rags took 20 points over the course of the last ten games of last season and some of the games that they managed to win were narrow victories. Their old farts started to flag.

de niro said:
jon.mcfc said:

when did it stop working?

Got a virus on my computer about 4 days ago it went in to shop got cleaned up and when i tried to log on today my account didn`t exist anymore

Pam said:
The rags took 20 points over the course of the last ten games of last season and some of the games that they managed to win were narrow victories. Their old farts started to flag.

Do you really,honestly believe that their points haul from last season has any bearing on this season or are you just trying to convince yourself?

Lancet Fluke said:
Pam said:

Do you really,honestly believe that their points haul from last season has any bearing on this season

It's what the rags have been saying all seasons long so why wouldn't I think that? Especially when you consider the Dad's Army element and the fact that there have been a number of pretty dire performances where the game did not reflect the result. They won't get away with it for ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.