Has everyone cheered up yet?

jimharri said:
blumoonrisen said:
jon.mcfc said:
Got a virus on my computer about 4 days ago it went in to shop got cleaned up and when i tried to log on today my account didn`t exist anymore

So someone at the shop logged onto bluemoon and deleted your account...? cos thats the only way it could happen.
I don't think you can delete your own account. Doesn't Ric (and/or a mod) alone have the power to do that?
Dunno, but its impossible to delete it by removing viruses or anything else from a pc..!

jimharri said:
blumoonrisen said:
jon.mcfc said:
Got a virus on my computer about 4 days ago it went in to shop got cleaned up and when i tried to log on today my account didn`t exist anymore

So someone at the shop logged onto bluemoon and deleted your account...? cos thats the only way it could happen.
I don't think you can delete your own account. Doesn't Ric (and/or a mod) alone have the power to do that?[/quote

deniro asked if i had been banned but as not had that pleasure i`m not sure why it happened.

At least tomorrow we will be off the back page due to King Kenny being splashed across 16 pages as Liverpool click into gear with a 3-0 win over their poor rivals, they are invited back into this seasons Champs Lge and go onto win it for the 6th time just so they can sing a new song, added to that all the top 6 teams are deducted pts for one reason or another so Liverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpool have a chance of winning the lge again, oh thank god Kenny is there.

This lad who delivers my monthly take-away comes round with it on Monday. Doesn't normally mention football but suddenly he comes out with 'great results on Sunday!' knowing full-well that I'm a blue and that I know he's a red. 'Well', I said, 'When we win the league this season part of my post-match celebration will be getting a curry delivered by you!' That took the smile off his face. So yes, I've cheered up!

Pam said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Pam said:
I have very fond memories of a certain semi final last April, where you could see how jaded some of them were. And surely it stands to reason, doesn't it?

If you say so, I could come up with various arguments against what you're saying but I suspect I'd be accused of being unneccessarily negative. Suffice to say that their results have got increasingly good over the last couple of months not worse so personally I'm not expecting them to suddenly start flagging. If we are to win the title, imo we are going to have to significantly improve our away form and win it for ourselves rather than waiting for them to drop points. The only hope I have in terms of them fucking up is that, as you say, they haven't actually being playing particularly well so hopefully at some point that might catch up with them. But even with that, it happens so often you end up having to conclude that it isn't just about luck.

I see where you're coming from and since Sunday, I've been thinking about how we should concentrate on our own results and not worry about what the rags are doing. I do a bit too much wishful thinking sometimes but I desperately want this and I hope the optimism about the rags and their form might have a grain of truth to it after all.

I have to say, though, that some people have worried themselves silly over the run-in without giving due consideration to the fact that we have by far the better squad. And there is no wishful thinking about that.
I agree we have a better team and that is the big hope. And anything can happen in the Prem so hopefully you'll be able to come on here on Sunday afternoon after their match at Wolves and tell me I know nothing.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:11 am --<br /><br />
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
This lad who delivers my monthly take-away comes round with it on Monday. Doesn't normally mention football but suddenly he comes out with 'great results on Sunday!' knowing full-well that I'm a blue and that I know he's a red. 'Well', I said, 'When we win the league this season part of my post-match celebration will be getting a curry delivered by you!' That took the smile off his face. So yes, I've cheered up!

I'd be careful if I were you because if the tables were turned and I was delivering a curry to a united fan in those circumstances, I'd be jizzing in it.

I am pissed off with the media coverage of this. They could bollocks talk for England. And I'm annoyed that we've given them an opening with our shit away form.

Pam said:
I am pissed off with the media coverage of this. They could bollocks talk for England. And I'm annoyed that we've given them an opening with our shit away form.

Roll on Thursday when, all being well, we will be England's only remaining team in Europe. It'll hopefully all be a bit more positive then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.