Has everyone given up now?

Pingu the Penguin

Interesting to see Spurs this weekend, and what they do
Come through that and then realisticly that's it isn't it?

Not tempting fate, but if we get past Spurs at home, and Liverpool away in mid January, I think it's pretty much done.

With Bournemouth(h), Newcastle(a), Crystal Palace(a), Burnley(h), Newcastle(h) and West Brom(h) taking us to the end of January.

And with Sanchez to come in January, and a centre half.(Pep)

We make teams give up.

Play us at our own game = we win

Park the bus = we win

Kick us off the park = we win

I remember Graeme Souness saying something similar about the Liverpool teams he played in, along the lines of 'if a team wants to play football, we'll outplay them and win. If a team want a fight, we'll fight them and still win.'

Basically, there's more than one way to skin a c8nt, to quote Mimi from shameless.

I'd say after we have played all the top teams once and we have a 12+ lead and a far superior goal difference. We're almost there but not quite hopefully before January. Spurs are a team that can beat us if they attack efficiently.

No, we need the 11 point lead minimum by the time we get to Jan. If we get to the FA Cup like this, there's not a hope we'll be caught.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.