Has it disappointed you that were not expanding the stadium,

Kenney_The_Blue

This summer?

I thought around half way through last season that we'd see the stadium being expanded this summer, I'm sure city have good reason but I thought with almost every PL game sold out this season (even with the away support hardly ever filling their allocation) and with our fan base growing all the time that they would have exapanded the ground over the break, but I'm sure the plans would have been announced a while ago if this was going to happen.

To be honest I'm not saying it's the end of the world, as we'll all agree the main prority is what happens on the pitch, but honestly thought it was nailed on that it'd be exapanded so I'm a little disappointed.

Will probably be up for consideration this summer, every league game with the possible exception of West Brom (there weren't many left, unknown if they sold the last on the day) has sold out so there's demand for league games. Cups are a different story but most clubs have empty seats for cup games, even Champions League games (United and Chelsea had non-sell outs this season).

You can see some empty spots still during important games , focus on that first.

Cortez said:
You can see some empty spots still during important games , focus on that first.

These are sold seats and people not turning up, so the only focus on that should be a ticket exchange system.

So there are some empty spaces for some of those games maybe they where seaason ticket holders who couldn't make it to the games. Yes I am disapointed that there are no plans to increase the capcity of the stadium. However maybe there are plans being put in motion for the forseeable future. after all we don't know what is being said about this at the board mettings.

Cortez said:
From your tv screen by any chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.