Has Neil Lennon Always Been a Scunt?

california blue

While he was playing always thought he was a class player (another that we let go) and just one of those bubbly midfielders who was a player that everyone looked to as a pretty decent bloke....dont know why like.

Ever since he's been managing he annoys me as much as Jose/Taggert/twticher

Despicable man

Totally agree. When he was playing, obviously none of us knew what he was like as a person as interviews would have been rare.

But as a manager and a lot of opportunity to talk to the media....what a complete twat he is.

Always hated up here from a player onwards.Hard to believe he is hated more as a manager as well,credit must be given to the runt for that.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
tut fukn tut fukn tut fukn tut,
sad sad sad

what a disgusting thread.
OH AND WHY BTW.

Not really, its just like saying the same about Taggart etc

california blue said:
While he was playing always thought he was a class player (another that we let go) and just one of those bubbly midfielders who was a player that everyone looked to as a pretty decent bloke....dont know why like.

Despicable man
Would be good to hear Andy Hinchcliffe, Paul Lake, David White, Ian Brightwell's opinions on him as he was in that FA Cup winning youth team with all of them wasn't he?!

danburge82 said:
california blue said:

Despicable man
Would be good to hear Andy Hinchcliffe, Paul Lake, David White, Ian Brightwell's opinions on him as he was in that FA Cup winning youth team with all of them wasn't he?!
No, he'd have only been about 14 at the time, and wasnt on our books that early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.