Has Neil Lennon Always Been a Scunt?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Barcon said:
Extremely punchable face.
Were you at Hearts tonight? ;-)

Sadly I was,horrible night.IRA songs,some idiot slaps Lennon and falls on his arse,then Lennon starts laying into him when the police have him pinned down.
Celtic fans then start fighting police and Stewards,more IRA nonsense and then the ballboys and girls are moved away from the pitch for safety reasons.Horrible night.

The only dissapointment of the night is that he didn't connect properly and take the little ginger gobshites head off.

He's had it coming to him for a very long time and you think that you would learn after receiving bullets and having a bomb intercepted that was on its way to your house that you would tone it down but oh no he starts to cup his ears to the rangers fans (that's gunna make them happy) and then he accuses teams of letting rangers win. The man is scum of the earth and will get what's coming to him.

Stillsy said:
The only dissapointment of the night is that he didn't connect properly and take the little ginger gobshites head off.

He's had it coming to him for a very long time and you think that you would learn after receiving bullets and having a bomb intercepted that was on its way to your house that you would tone it down but oh no he starts to cup his ears to the rangers fans (that's gunna make them happy) and then he accuses teams of letting rangers win. The man is scum of the earth and will get what's coming to him.
You don't half come out with some shite when it comes to violence at football. Can't believe you are condoning what happened last night. It was a football match, it's a fucking disgrace what happened. How would you feel if someone blind-sided you, just for doing your job? I hope the little ****, (offender), got a dose of his old, vile medicine off Edinburgh's finest.

sulaiman-al-fahim_802874c.jpg

7ee8b1d31eee4e66_Sulaiman-Al-Fahim-Portsmo-001.jpg

I completely agree.

infact I might send some bombs to Mancini after his altercation with Neville "he will get what's coming"

You really have no idea what you are on about do you? Lennon has clearly stated in follow up interviews that he did not say that teams are lying down. He said he wanted teams to give rangers a better game which he is quite capable of doing after two drubbings they dished out recently.

Boo fucking Hoo he cupped his ears to the rangers fans after the 90 minutes of bile they sent his way. those people are the scum not him you reptilian wank.

If Lennon eventually leaves then the mindless bastards have won.He has done nothing To warrant his 6 year old child going to sleep every night not knowing if she will be woken up at 3 am to be taken to a safe house because some **** is intending to kill her dad.

Get a fucking grip Lennon has it coming to him everytime he steps into his dugout because he is a born and bred ****.

Is the thick bellend so stupid to keep winding up the rangers fans even tho they have threatened to kill him? Yes he is and for that reason alone I cannot wait to watch all of this unfold because trust me there is only gunna be one winner and that's not Lennon.

They way he is going he will never be able to walk the streets of glasgow again without the fear of getting a pasting. Keep going Neil just keep going.

Stillsy said:
Get a fucking grip Lennon has it coming to him everytime he steps into his dugout because he is a born and bred ****.

Is the thick bellend so stupid to keep winding up the rangers fans even tho they have threatened to kill him? Yes he is and for that reason alone I cannot wait to watch all of this unfold because trust me there is only gunna be one winner and that's not Lennon.

They way he is going he will never be able to walk the streets of glasgow again without the fear of getting a pasting. Keep going Neil just keep going.
You sound like you want it to happen? The guy has kids, a wife - family. What if he gets murdered? Will it be funny then? Will you feel satisfied that he 'got whats coming to him'? Arsene Wenger is always on the wind up, Fergie too. As Bhoywonder says, is cupping his ears, having a go at McCoist and whatever else he's done deserving of being punched, attacked or even worse? Is it? You probably aren't clever enough to understand it's more than likely got fuck all to do with football are you? Like I say, perhaps one day someone will kick shit out of you, like proper kick shit out of you so you are crippled for life, just because you pissed someone off at work. If that happens and you are operating your specially made laptop by a straw, I think you'll revisit this thread and realise that all in all there is no need for it. Like I said earlier, you talk utter bullshit when it comes down to violence. You did when you were Die_Hard and you still do now.

ever since he step foot in scotland he hasn't been able to walk the streets because of the pathological hatred that some "people" hold against anyone from the north of ireland who pulls on the hoops. and his retirement from Int. football shows this.

You are a complete reporobate walloper who isn't worth the reply. I honestly Hope that you are just some sick troll because you post some ammount of tosh.

It is FOOTBALL ffs. you don't see the likes of barton or roy keane get bombs for winding up fans.

he cupped his ear en route to the dressing room = kill the man is your logic you sick ****.

Pigeonho said:
Stillsy said:

You sound like you want it to happen? The guy has kids, a wife - family. What if he gets murdered? Will it be funny then? Will you feel satisfied that he 'got whats coming to him'? Arsene Wenger is always on the wind up, Fergie too. As Bhoywonder says, is cupping his ears, having a go at McCoist and whatever else he's done deserving of being punched, attacked or even worse? Is it? You probably aren't clever enough to understand it's more than likely got fuck all to do with football are you? Like I say, perhaps one day someone will kick shit out of you, like proper kick shit out of you so you are crippled for life, just because you pissed someone off at work. If that happens and you are operating your specially made laptop by a straw, I think you'll revisit this thread and realise that all in all there is no need for it. Like I said earlier, you talk utter bullshit when it comes down to violence. You did when you were Die_Hard and you still do now.

i have gave as best I could by bringing his daughter into it who is no doubt completely scarred by this whole year, clearly these people don't care for children's lifes.

I really hope this blows over in the summer. Lennon is no angel and at times i've facepalmed at his antics but nobody deserves to die because of what they do in a sport.

Keep cherping pighenio. So if you were in his situation and absolutely shitting it from someone making your wife and kids life painful and full of hurt by having yourself killed would you then go out and wind them up even more? Do you think his wife and child was sat at home hugging each other when they saw him do it?

If I was his missus I would have fucked off out of the country the second he cupped his ears to the rangers fans and took there daughter with her.

He doesn't give a fuck about his wife or kid otherwise he would keep his stupid gob shut!

He cares about his own little ego and nothing else he doesn't deserve to be a dad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.