Has nobody started an halloween thread yet?

Some miserable bastads. I went to see my kids in urmston and walked round with them for an hour.

Knocked on Micheal Johnson’s door and had a good chat.

Is nice for the kids.

I remember when I was a kid everybody was out on their own, Fucking hundreds of us. We once got into trouble off people who were in their beds. Miserable Cunts. So we stole his car. Fucker.

I live in a nice area so don't get any 'trick or treaters' knocking on the door.

Which is good as if anyone I don't know knocks on my door threatening to trick me if I don't give them something there's going to be one of two outcomes.... if they are on their own they are going to get twatted, if they are there with parents then their parents are going to get twatted.

I bought £30 of sweets , decorated the outside.And yes you’ve guessed it no cnunt knocked all night, they can fuck off next year. I bet they’d seen the misses in the kitchen window and thought fuck that

I get why some people are intimidated, especially in towns and cities, but here in my nice little village I love them all coming round. It's always with a parent, the kids all make a huge effort to dress up, and it's just nice to see them all. Had loads knocking last night, and it was utterly charming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.