Has Robinho walked out? (Merged)

If he has walked out with a cob on then let him stay in Brazil the mard arse twat.

We are in danger of becoming a club without our identity if we let players dictate to us.

Firwood said:
If he has walked out with a cob on then let him stay in Brazil the mard arse twat.

We are in danger of becoming a club without our identity if we let players dictate to us.

Exactly.

I used to think it was MH's fault, but im siding with him now.

alabaster said:
ello_jo said:
Does anybody actually beleive this? We all know how much the media have wanted to get one over us but we thought we would come out on top with the kaka sage. Now we have lost out they just want to rub salt in the wound, there are no quotes in there so its just another bitter journo trying to make something of nothing. I think they've allowed him to go home.

What the Hell is going on with this site?

when you get an error message you don't have to repost, chances are the post went through it just didn't refresh the thread.

at high traffic times I copy my post so i can paste it back in if it doesn't go through (or i just throw my hands up in despair and quit trying).

zeusbheld said:
alabaster said:
What the Hell is going on with this site?

when you get an error message you don't have to repost, chances are the post went through it just didn't refresh the thread.

at high traffic times I copy my post so i can paste it back in if it doesn't go through (or i just throw my hands up in despair and quit trying).

I didn't get an error message. The page wasn't loading at all. Then when it finally did, my message had been posted twenty times.

Firwood said:

Spot on mate,sick of footballers spitting dummies out when they get paid a kings ransom then think they can do whatt they want.Let him f#cking stay in brazil.

TalkShite have said City have confirmed he has left the training camp but would not comment further?

What are the options:

1) Stormed off?
2) Gone to celebrate birthday with the Clubs consent (if so why haven't the club said this)?
3) Gone to talk to Kaka ;o)

Might be an idea to wait for the facts before you all start squealing like bitches ffs.

"let him stay there" "mard arse" blah blah blah! you haven't a fucking clue what has happened yet dickheads!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.