Has Robinho walked out? (Merged)

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but there's a very strong suggestion that this has nothing to do with football matters or City. It's not good news either way though.

OB1 said:
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but there's a very strong suggestion that this has nothing to do with football matters or City. It's not good news either way though.

Aww OB1 don't spoil the pantomime for all the kids ;)

Just because Robinho is quality, we cant change the disciplinary structure at the club and we cant blame Hughes or Cook for it.

If Robinho is taking the piss, he should be punished in the same way any other player would be. What would that do for team spirit if he was given special dispensation just because of his ability?

Thats all three brazilians now that have been disciplined.

alabaster said:
zeusbheld said:
when you get an error message you don't have to repost, chances are the post went through it just didn't refresh the thread.

at high traffic times I copy my post so i can paste it back in if it doesn't go through (or i just throw my hands up in despair and quit trying).

I didn't get an error message. The page wasn't loading at all. Then when it finally did, my message had been posted twenty times.

did you hit refresh? if you did that would be why it posted 20 times. if you just watched, i'm not sure why it would post 20 times.

zeusbheld said:
did you hit refresh? if you did that would be why it posted 20 times. if you just watched, i'm not sure why it would post 20 times.

Yes I did. My wi-fi is dodgy and sometimes I have to keep refreshing to load a page. Now I'll have to check the thread to see if the post has worked or not.

"Hey Robbie, we've closed the deal"

"hey Robbie, we've closed the deal today"

"Brilliant. You promsied me world stars and now we're getting somewhere. Hopefully I will never have Vassell or Garrido misread a pass again"

"Exactly. He's said good things about the club, too. Can't wait for you to play together"

"Yep. When does he leave Milan?"

"Milan? Err, no. We've walked away from that deal. But don't worry, Bellamy is coming"

"Bellamy? That's fucking it. You promsied me world stars. Where are they? You've pissed off my mates here already. They want out. Now my other mate isn't coming. And now I've got to play with that little twat. I've had enough. I'm off."

Is that how it went?

Re: "Hey Robbie, we've closed the deal"

I think this is the issue of the day, its not KAKA its robinho...why has he gone? Is Hughes up to this...i hope so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.