Has Robinho walked out? (Merged)

Beard said:
Now there saying he flew directly to Brazil at the weekend. That contradicts him walking out of the Spanish training camp. As someone else said torm in a teacup....hopefully
Who's they? The club?

lostmyhouseski said:
hey all, nice to be on here. have been scouring b moon for a while and finally got around to registering!

thank god for this site with some balanced opinions, i always thought the papers werent giving us a fair run..

anyway im sure robby will be back in blue for wed- all sounds completely inflated!

i will keep you guys updated on any transfer news i hear from my ITKs here, in the most isolated city in the world, in the middle of fookin nowhere.

im positive it will all be beer and skittles for citeh once this kaka things blown over
Citeh? Fuck off Rag.

Thats what happens when we buy 'superstars' !! Hope we can get back to buying realistic targets who WANT to play for the club instead of all this 100mil here, 50mil there.......

Family Reasons??

Robinho tells Man City fans, his exit from training camp is for Family Reason and not KAKA

On bbc sport

Re: Family Reasons??

Never thought he stormed off to Brazil because of Kaka. Why would he? Thats daft, that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.