Has Robinho walked out? (Merged)

It's simple really. Players can have an opinion, but the manager has the final say on team matters. If it's because his mate shit out of the deal to come then it's a shame for him but he's a grown man ffs get over it, your mate didn't want to come and it was a long shot from the start, we all knew this.

If Robinho thinks we're not moving forward fast enough, he's partly to blame along with the rest of the players. If we were higher up the table and still in the FA cup, played well week in week out, the club wouldn't be such a hard sell to the top players. We got a decent side, it needs strengthening in obvious areas, but since ADUG took over we've had 3 weeks to sign players, that's all, 3 weeks. If Robinho thinks we should have done more in those 3 weeks maybe he should elaborate. Maybe we shouldn't have wasted so much time on Kaka and, in the summer, pre ADUG, Ronaldinho. Summer will be mind blowing IMO with more time to negotiate and less panicking about rushing people in before the window closes. If he can't wait until then, he should go and find a club who want him and can afford him.

Toe the line or move on son.

ps.Really hope he toes the line and this is all a storm in a tea cup.

OB1 said:
de niro said:
dont know if this has been posted, i'll have a look at lunch time but i was told there was no row.

The BBC certainly reported that on 5Live this morning.

its being reported that its something to do with robbies 25th birthday...he was told that he could have time off to fly back to brazil to celebrate his 25th with his family.....however, the club told him he had to attend the spanish training camp

4 days ago he posted this on his website

Robinho has suggested Manchester City to hire more Brazilian players.

"I have suggested Kleber, the left wing back of Santos and the central defender of Fluminense, Thiago Silva, because they are playing very well," Robinho told Gazeta Press.

Allthough Manchester City is seeking to hire AC Milans Kaka, Robinho thinks the clubs first priority is to reinforce the defence.
"If I had the chance to choose players I would also hire Kaka and Ronaldo, but in this moment our team needs to get reinforced at the back and these two players are doing really well for their teams in Brazil," he says.

Here he doesnt seem that fazed by us maybe signing Kaka, he wants to sure up out defence. I dont think the walkout would be due to us not signing Kaka, more the birthday incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.