Has Steve Kean lost the plot completely?

bluespana said:
I wouldn't say much better. That's why he's in the second tier. I don't think kean's been given enough time esp. since they've had to play the top clubs this season early on. I know he won't make it to the end of the season though.
His record, even if you include Kean's honeymoon period, is about eight points better than Kean over a season if you use points per game. Now the contrast is even more stark with him being about thirteen points better off per season. Again, take his honeymoon out of it and it gets even worse. As for being in the second tier, I admire him for not waiting for a job to fall into his lap like Hughes is. He's showing faith in himself by tasking himself with such a difficult and crucial job.

takes too much stick imo, they just cant buy a win and theyre not playing that badly. hope they stay up, love blackburn away

theres 3 worse clubs than Blackburn and statistically thats enough to keep them in the premiership. At the end of the day the buck stops with Kean and he knows that. His squad is better than some if not most of the bottom 6 clubs and has a good talent in Hoilett too. Blackburn shouldn't be doing as badly as they are and at the end of the day its down to kean, like it or not.

he was trying to do the media 'cover up' on saturday much like Martinez, by saying we are playing good but are having no luck. As a fan after a few weeks this wears thin.

sacked before xmas i reckon

he's been very unlucky tbh. He has them organised and they are playing for him......they just cant take their chances so far. I think they will stay up

To be fair, he kept them up last season.

But that squad is still mostly the one that Sparky assembled and had playing good football and challenging for Europa League football.

Steve Kean was the cheap option for the board and an easy scapegoat.

Venky's. The Shinawatra of The Poultry World...

I thought Mark Hughes did a stunning job at Blackburn but simply can't agree with them playing good football. They were a nightmare to play against as they kicked the opposition to lumps and were never going to get in to Europe via the Fair Play system1 Blackburn won in whatever way they saw fit.

If Blackburn want to stay up then they need a change of Manager by December. Suitable Candidates?!

peoffrey said:
I thought Mark Hughes did a stunning job at Blackburn but simply can't agree with them playing good football. They were a nightmare to play against as they kicked the opposition to lumps and were never going to get in to Europe via the Fair Play system1 Blackburn won in whatever way they saw fit.

If Blackburn want to stay up then they need a change of Manager by December. Suitable Candidates?!

Didi Hamman's now available.

peoffrey said:

Hughes?
O'neil?
Sven?
Walter Smith?
Poyet?
Curbishley?
Di Matteo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.