Has Steve Kean lost the plot completely?

Vinjay said:
Don't expect Kean to be sacked anytime soon. At the very least only assigned to another role.

The circumstances that led to him getting the job is the real reason he's keeping it. He truly is the most powerful incompetent manager there's possibly ever been.

There's a lot of whispers going around (which would require proof) and to describe some of the behind the scenes stuff as "explosive" is a colossal understatement.

Blackburn Rovers are a club in crisis and its not just a matter of sacking the manager. Sacking Kean would be far from the end of the problems Rovers face.

Its not just his record (which is more than justifiable reason to fire him) its the utter disrespect he has shown to the fans.

If he wins the next 10 games many fans would still be calling for his firing.

Spill the beans mate, what has he got on the Venkys ?

Vinjay said:
Don't expect Kean to be sacked anytime soon. At the very least only assigned to another role.

The circumstances that led to him getting the job is the real reason he's keeping it. He truly is the most powerful incompetent manager there's possibly ever been.

There's a lot of whispers going around (which would require proof) and to describe some of the behind the scenes stuff as "explosive" is a colossal understatement.

Blackburn Rovers are a club in crisis and its not just a matter of sacking the manager. Sacking Kean would be far from the end of the problems Rovers face.

Its not just his record (which is more than justifiable reason to fire him) its the utter disrespect he has shown to the fans.

You're 100% right that Kean is by far the least of Blackburn's problems. It's a complete can of worms at Ewood and, as usual. But even if he goes, nothing will change so why don't the fans focus their attack on the people who are really causing the problems?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Vinjay said:

You're 100% right that Kean is by far the least of Blackburn's problems. It's a complete can of worms at Ewood and, as usual. But even if he goes, nothing will change so why don't the fans focus their attack on the people who are really causing the problems?

I reiterate, spill the beans.

stony said:
Vinjay said:

If I posted that here that could expose the site to legal action. I've got nothing against Man City especially after that 6-1 win over the scum (watched it over and over again) and might even attend the Bayern match next month.

I have no doubt the whispers are true but telling the truth can still get you sued. There are national journalists who know and they won't touch it at the moment. The Premier League will have heard the allegations as well but its a matter of proving it.

Everything comes out in the end though.

Vinjay said:
stony said:
Vinjay said:

If I posted that here that could expose the site to legal action. I've got nothing against Man City especially after that 6-1 win over the scum (watched it over and over again) and might even attend the Bayern match next month.

I have no doubt the whispers are true but telling the truth can still get you sued. There are national journalists who know and they won't touch it at the moment. The Premier League will have heard the allegations as well but its a matter of proving it.

Everything comes out in the end though.
spill the beans. There is no way the site would get sued for throwing around rumours. If you are still afraid put it up och ragcafe and give us the link.

MCC said:
Kean is atrocious.

Played: 32 & won 6. He has a win % ratio of 18.75%.

They are going down unless they get rid of him.

Sacking BFS was a bad move.

I did read that the Venkys people in India had some big party lined up for Blackburn's match against U****d. They had everyone there to watch and Rovers lost 7-1. The decision to push Allardyce out of the door came from there, IIRC. Laughable considering he wasn't replaced by an external candidate.

vinjay,we have been down this road to.you want the manager to do well,even if you hate him.but we have found out many times the next one might be worse than what you have got. i would sack the shit anyhow, he looks a backstabber to me

Re: Re: Has Steve Kean lost the plot completely?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Apparantly, Kean has signed a new contract.
Venkys are supposedly denying this. But they'd be the last to know anyway.
If there was ever an advert for why foreign companies should not buy football clubs then this would be what they put forward
He is 75p we want CL football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.