Has Steve Kean lost the plot completely?

Hughes won't go back to Blackburn with Venky's in charge. I can't see any half decent manager wanting to go there while those mugs own it.

Kun Aguero said:
peoffrey said:
If Blackburn want to stay up then they need a change of Manager by December. Suitable Candidates?!

Hughes? - Too stubborn to return
O'neil? - Too small a job / no connection to them
Sven? - Finished
Walter Smith? - Maybe
Poyet? - Still working his project at Brighton
Curbishley? - Gets linked everywhere
Di Matteo? - Maybe

Football being football will ensure the appointment will be unexpected.

I would like to see Shearer come in and try and steady the ship. Get Derek Fazackerley in as his assistant with Colin Hendry and Chris Sutton as coaches.
Anythings better than Steve Kean!

wesshaw1985 said:
I would like to see Shearer come in and try and steady the ship. Get Derek Fazackerley in as his assistant with Colin Hendry and Chris Sutton as coaches.
Anythings better than Steve Kean!

blackburn fan mate? if you look at what kean has, player wise, he is doing an ok job tbh

its all a bit strange what's going on there. they got rid of big Sam and put him in charge. He wasn't even Sams assistant, he was just one of the coaches.

So really that's what you get when you appoint somebody who was never up to the job. I understand he was promised more transfer money than he actually has been given.

I could see Steve Mclaren down at Rovers. Don't think it would go down well but the Venkeys are clearly not football peolpe!

Don't expect Kean to be sacked anytime soon. At the very least only assigned to another role.

The circumstances that led to him getting the job is the real reason he's keeping it. He truly is the most powerful incompetent manager there's possibly ever been.

There's a lot of whispers going around (which would require proof) and to describe some of the behind the scenes stuff as "explosive" is a colossal understatement.

Blackburn Rovers are a club in crisis and its not just a matter of sacking the manager. Sacking Kean would be far from the end of the problems Rovers face.

Its not just his record (which is more than justifiable reason to fire him) its the utter disrespect he has shown to the fans.

If he wins the next 10 games many fans would still be calling for his firing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.