Has Steve Kean lost the plot completely?

Re: Re: Re: Has Steve Kean lost the plot completely?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Apparantly, Kean has signed a new contract.
Venkys are supposedly denying this. But they'd be the last to know anyway.
If there was ever an advert for why foreign companies should not buy football clubs then this would be what they put forward
He is 75p we want CL football
I'd rephrase that to say why the PL & FA should ensure that any prospective club owner had the finances, experience and motivation before they allow them to buy clubs.

FanchesterCity said:
Blackburn playing ok. Unlucky results. Keane is hardly to blame.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

They'll be playing ok in the coke leagues if he keeps up his performances. And he'll still be telling everyone how well he's doing.

FanchesterCity said:
Blackburn playing ok. Unlucky results. Keane is hardly to blame.

Unlucky results? Lets look at his record in detail:

Kean's Premier League record: Home P17 W4 D5 L8 F17 A23 P17 ..... Away P15 W2 D5 L8 F20 A33 P11 ..... Total P32 W6 D10 L16 F37 A56 P28.

That to me spells shite manager!

Some Matches are won by luck and luck only but you can't blame an entire run of poor results on bad luck. You win some you lose some.

peoffrey said:
Some Matches are won by luck and luck only but you can't blame an entire run of poor results on bad luck. You win some you lose some.

Unless they get Hughes back in and draw them all ;)

blue b4 the moon said:
peoffrey said:

Unless they get Hughes back in and draw them all ;)

I thought Sparky did a fantastic job at Blackburn and they fell apart as soon as he and his team left. My own personal thought is about never going back but he'd have them playing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/.../blackburn_rovers/.../9357687.Tal.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/.../black ... 7687.Tal..</a>.

Found this in reader's comments in Lanc Telegraph

Wild Rover wrote:
Oh yes as well I forgot that in the last few months the alleged mortgage has been secured against Brockhall, then Ewood, then the Sky money and no doubt Phil Jones' left bo**ock Alleged.. that is the important word , oh and the mortgage if it exists is 18 million allegedly So less than the first parachute payment installment. Nothing to worry about then! NOT a financial meltdown scenario Bolton owe 110 million, now that is a worry for them ALLEGEDLY

Wild Rover as you well know the first mortgage facility of around £17m was secured against the Sky money for the season 2010/2011 and therefore had to be renegotiated in the summer.
The new mortgage facility of £100m is in the public domain having been lodged at Companies House by Venkys (London) to comply with the law. It appears to have been secured against future TV income. This is guaranteed to be a minimum payment of £40m for season 2011/2012 and at least £60m parachute payments if we are relegated.
So again the concerns are what is this money for and if we are relegated it appears the parachute payments are already spoken for.
Why go to all the cost and trouble of arranging a £100m overdraft facility if it is not needed.
I suspect that you are either Paul Agnew or one of the people who work in his department.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.