Has Thatcher died?

Me and three mates have a long-standing sacred pledge that no matter where we are, and what work commitments we have that day, when the news breaks of her demise we're heading on an all-dayer.

As she is being welcomed back to the fiery folds of hell we shall be sitting outside our local Conservative Club wearing miner's hats utterly shit-faced.

Immature and in bad taste? Abso-fucking-lutely.

Lucky Toma said:
Me and three mates have a long-standing sacred pledge that no matter where we are, and what work commitments we have that day, when the news breaks of her demise we're heading on an all-dayer.

As she is being welcomed back to the fiery folds of hell we shall be sitting outside our local Conservative Club wearing miner's hats utterly shit-faced.

Great idea, I shall do the same. Nasty old trout.

Lucky Toma said:

We have a branch slush fund we've been chipping in for 8 years now for that day.Were even considering attending the funeral throwing coal at the coffin.

I've got to be honest & say that celebrating the death of anyone is fucking disgusting. You lot make me fucking puke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.