Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

The language that has been directed at minorities both citizens and non-nationals by the govt since 2010 has been the same language that started off that domino effect in the 30s though.

I agree with you saying that bombing the Middle East and other countries was what created more migration, but that doesn’t make the language or policies any different.

The UK govt refer to people seeking asylum in this country as a swarm, as an invasion, as illegals, as pretty much anything other than as people. The UK govt sent advertising vans driving round telling people to “go back home” and put up posters of massive queues saying “we are full”

There is a very good scene in the film Inglorious Basterds, where Standartenführer Hans Landa explains very well to a French farmer harbouring Jews, how the Nazi party could treat Jewish people the way they did. Comparing them to rats. I recommend you check it out.

I will for sure.

Interestingly the documentary “last days” explains they were so happy in Hungary & just didn’t believe the evil would spread. I understand what you are saying but check it out to see the levels of pure evil. Governments have used this language to suit any situation, the gas lighting c*nts just did it to the nurses. However after reading below I can see the drip drip effect before pure evil takes hold.

Every day is a school day. Like many others, I had no objection to Lineker tweeting on politics, but I felt that the nazi reference was ott.
But, I checked and found to my astonishment that Germany had a plan to deport Jews to Madagascar in 1940. Madagascar was then a French colony and Germany planned to take it over after hostilities. Google Madagascar Plan.
Also in 1938, Germany deported jews of Polish origin, but German citizens, to Poland where they effectively became stateless. Other countries were invited to take them. Britain declined. Germany at that time distinguished between ‘good Jews’ (German and Austrian) and ’bad’ Jews, mainly of Polish origin. Who knew?

I never knew that, interesting.

It really makes me laugh, the Tory MPs who say they much prefer to watch Match of the Day with no punditry and no theme tune. These people are too fucking stupid to realise that Sky Sports have been offering exactly that on YouTube for years and years. And you can watch it in your own time instead of waiting for 10:30 on a Saturday night.

I don't care for the punditry so I just watch the highlights of PL games when they come out. In total across a whole weekend it takes me maybe 3 mins to watch every single goal.

It’s been explained, some people are creatures of habit & sit in front of the box & use the channels available.

I don’t buy papers anymore or watch the news, it’s all on my phone. You’ll find others do. I really don’t find the entertainment on MOTD Gary, Alan & Danny chatting shit but I’ll watch it to see goals I wouldn’t think of watching.

It’s not all bullshit however strange it is for yourself. I can’t get my head round twitter, others use it for all their news.

I will say I love the National league review on sky, no bantz, no bullshit & a review of the day. Maybe that’s what I’m after & I would say my political beliefs are in line with Linekers.

not watched motd for years with the notable exceptions of the final day when we win the league.
Found myself skipping thru just to get to city’s game .
These days I just rewatch the game.
As for lineker?
Paid 1.5 million for saying around 200 words on a Saturday night.
Has become too vocal on none football matters for me.
I think the wife watches one program on the bbc me none, might stop paying the licence.
Anybody stopped paying it and any comebacks from them?

Sadly starting to think Bluemoon is heading towards Twitter territory and being infiltrated by trolls and bots - some of the repeated shite being peddled by more and more posters is getting tiresome

Maybe I’m just being paranoid
...I know what you mean... it was only the other week someone on here was claiming they nearly bought the club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.