Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

And yet there are people who will say the BBC is "woke"

This is political correctness gone mad, we are not even allowed to talk about climate change anymore without being cancelled /s

The ring wing press and the Tories have done what Fox News and the Republicans did in America. They called anyone who isn't a far right conservative as left wing, far left, woke/pc gone mad, etc.

As such they removed anyone who was reasonable at the top of the BBC and filled it with entrenched Conservatives - even Conservative donors.

The conservatives claim they're against cancel culture and they hate snowflakes... yet here they are cancelling people and getting offended over something they don't want to hear.

Last edited:
The worst thing about all this is, that if Lineker had said: “sending migrants to Rwanda and dehumanising these people is, in reality, the only thing that will work”, he’d not only still be presenting MOTD but would likely be up for a knighthood. It’s getting a bit serious now.

I do hate how people trivialise the Nazis to make some sort of point?

Akin to comparing your local butcher with Himmler.

It will always insult millions of people.

Ugly?
Either Lineker will stand down or leave.
I agree with his sentiments but it’s what we can expect from this shit show of a government we have running scared of any criticism.

I do hate how people trivialise the Nazis to make some sort of point?

Akin to comparing your local butcher with Himmler.

It will always insult millions of people.

He didn't directly compare the conservatives to Nazi's.

He said their language used about migrants was reminiscent.

Bravermans language this week certainly was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.