Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Spare a thought for Laura - she lost her Bozo and now has a contacts book that ain't worth shit - she is one GE away from being a dried up husk. Labour just need to cut her off when they are elected and the fact she is just a Tory mouthpiece will be evident for all to see when she has nothing to say that is relevant to the governance of this country
Not just LK, Sky are just as bad. They’ve got Anneliese Dodds on now and the 5 questions that they’ve asked have all been negative, such as ‘Could’ve done better’ and ‘Losing the Muslim vote’. Now they’re onto attacking Labour for the release of a video against the Tories.

These are editorial decisions by Sky so at least you can see where their support is.

Her disdain about 'centrist dad' was palpable in her voice.

She needs knocking down professionally. Maybe one day she'll get her dream job of Conservative Party press officer.

The byline times is just a lefty wankbank mate. Scrolling down their website and it's gone full Canary.

I am not saying that I don't believe that some of these Tory muppets don't need a light shining on them but that rag quoted in your post is just another lying news outlet biased but blaming all the other biased rags.

The byline times is just a lefty wankbank mate. Scrolling down their website and it's gone full Canary.

I am not saying that I don't believe that some of these Tory muppets don't need a light shining on them but that rag quoted in your post is just another lying news outlet biased but blaming all the other biased rags.
I was commenting more on her Newcast appearance.

I admit I did once subscribe to "unbiased" byline times when it started up. I stopped when some of the articles were written like the political equivalent of fan wank football blogs.

Alex Jones should be listened to because he used science once, yet Byline Times is “just a lefty wankbank”.

Critical thinking on show again peeps.

I was commenting more on her Newcast appearance.

I admit I did once subscribe to "unbiased" byline times when it started up. I stopped when some of the articles were written like the political equivalent of fan wank football blogs.

She is that shit you could start a forum dedicated to her and hit home runs with every post mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.