Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Aren't you far-right of centre?
Nope.
Left on some issues - mainly social policy things.
Right on other issues - mainly business and defence policy things.
Certainly libiterian - except when a person's liberties affect others (e.g. not waring a mask so killing someone else's nan).
Couldn't have voted for Corbyn last time in a billion years mind. It was electoral suicide by the Labour Party.

Last edited:
Nope.
Left on some - mainly social policy things.
Right on others - mainly business and defence policy things.
Certainly libiterian - except when liberties affect others (e.g. not waring a mask so killing someone else's nan).
Couldn't have voted for Corbyn last time in a billion years mind. It was electoral suicide by the Labour Party.

I was talking about your support for a fascist mass murderer.

I didn't know you were a librarian.

Are you trying to pretend Kahanism isn't far right?
As far as I'm aware supporting the right of the state of Israel to exist in its 1948 borders isn't Fascist. Can't stand Likud or the Israeli religious parties though.
In fact religious zelotary of all shades is pretty bad - the worst being extreme Islam - a form of pure Fascism actually.
Hamas and Hezbolah for example want to exterminate all Jews. Anyone who doesnt think they do is totally deluded.

As far as I'm aware supporting the right of the state of Israel to exist in its 1948 borders isn't Fascist. Can't stand Likud or the Israeli religious parties though.
In fact religious zelotary of all shades is pretty bad - the worst being extreme Islam - totally Fascist actually.
Hamas and Hezbolah for example want to exterminate all Jews. Anyone who doesnt think they do is deluded.
But you didn’t answer his question.

Kahanism is theocratic fascism and adherents want to exterimimate Palestinians. And the current Israeli government is largely dominated by Kahanists.

Absolutely no one disputes that Hamas and Hezbollah (or the PIJ, or other terrorist organisations) are fascist.

As far as I'm aware supporting the right of the state of Israel to exist in its 1948 borders isn't Facist. Can't stand Likud or the religious parties though.
In fact religious zelotary of all shades is pretty bad - the worst being extreme Islam - totally Fascist actually.
Hamas and Hezbolah for example want to exterminate all Jews.

They've already expanded beyond those borders and continue to do so. Have you been critical of that?

Hezbollah only came into being because of Israel's invasion and occupation of Southern Lebanon.

You might want to have a think about that.

But you didn’t answer his question.

Kahanism is theocratic fascism and adherents want to exterimimate Palestinians. And the current Israeli government is largely dominated by Kahanists.

Absolutely no one disputes that Hamas and Hezbollah (or the PIJ, or other terrorist organisations) are fascist.
I also support the demands for a Palistinian state though not inside the 1948 borders of Isreal. Being against Antisemitism does not make you Kahanist- though many on the left now seem to think it does.

Just listen to the News Quiz on radio 4, if anything the opposite is true. I have no political allegiance, but no way is the BBC a Tory propaganda machine, try GB News

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.