Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

I also support the demands for a Palistinian state though not inside the 1948 borders of Isreal. Being against Antisemitism does not make you Kahanist- though many on the left now seem to think it does.

Why not the 1947 borders ? You seem to have accepted the Nakba and deliberate ethnic cleansing by as ends justifying the means.

They've already expanded beyond those borders and continue to do so. Have you been critical of that?

Hezbollah only came into being because of Israel's invasion and occupation of Southern Lebanon.

You might want to have a think about that.
Dear oh dear you seem to think that Israel is not allowed to defend itself and probably needs to cease to exist. In practice that would complete Hitlers final solution. But I daresay you'd be happy with that.

I also support the demands for a Palistinian state though not inside the 1948 borders of Isreal. Being against Antisemitism does not make you Kahanist- though many on the left now seem to think it does.
I never said being against antisemitism makes one Kahanist. It’d be an especially strange thing for me, of all people, to say.

But if you support the current Israeli government, you support Kahanism, in rhetoric, policy, and action.

Dear oh dear you seem to think that Israel is not allowed to defend itself and probably needs to cease to exist. In practice that would complete Hitlers final solution. But I daresay you'd be happy with that.

jump-to-conclusion-think-again.gif

Why not the 1947 borders ? You seem to have accepted the Nakba and deliberate ethnic cleansing by as ends justifying the means.

We should probably take this to the Isreal-Palestine Conflict thread before escalating the debate further.

Because you have to start somewhere, and for a zillion reasons the1948 border probably has the most support.
Be honest though, erasing Israel and all Jews is your goal. I'm sure Adolf would be very proud of you.

I don't believe Israel has a right to exist, it's proved that by it's land grabbing. You can't accept that a country came into being by the UN and then just accept It expand like it's the 19th century in the second half of the twentieth century onwards.

People have self-determination. Countries don't.

I've been very clear about that. I don't believe that Zionists will ever accept living side by side with Palestinian Arabs and have equality under the law.

Zionism came from the same place of the world and the same time as the nationalist movements that caused both world wars.

Anti-zionism isn't anti-Semitism.

Just listen to the News Quiz on radio 4, if anything the opposite is true. I have no political allegiance, but no way is the BBC a Tory propaganda machine, try GB News
The News quiz is produced independently and broadcast on BBC Radio.

The bias is in BBC News department run by Robbie Gibb former Tory communications guru and his protection of his protege Tory Kuenssberg who been allowed to smear labour party politicians without any sanctions put on here for doing so in a so called 'independent' organisation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.