Has the Full Back Problem returned?

Walker is absolutely shite let’s be honest
Need big spend in summer to try and get our title back
MCFC

I'm afraid Fernandinho is slowing down a bit. Big mistake not getting a a partner in the summer to share his duties.

Perhaps but that’s his first bang average display since the start of the season when he looked a bit jaded after the World Cup.

Getting in someone this summer can’t be avoided.

I think Tierney for left back would be a great shout, £30-35 million and it’s a relatively cheap solution with the potential to be as effective as Robertson.

Have only seen a couple Old Firm derbies, some CL matches and some highlights on him, so I haven`t watched him THAT much, but he looks incredible IMO. Good going forward and can also defend well. Don`t rate Chilwell that highly, would rather have Tierney. I think it would be very difficult to get Tierney though, as he is a huge fan of Celtic and a local lad

Celtic always have their price, their record received is about £20m. My in-laws have Celtic season tickets so I’ve seen quite a few CL/EL over the past 3 years, and he is genuine quality, decent pace, tenacious and very decent with his right foot. He’d only get better playing with great players imo.

Celtic always have their price, their record received is about £20m. My in-laws have Celtic season tickets so I’ve seen quite a few CL/EL over the past 3 years, and he is genuine quality, decent pace, tenacious and very decent with his right foot. He’d only get better playing with great players imo.
Decent pace? Looks lightning quick. 35m should do it

I watched Robertson at Dundee United and he was phenomenal. Tierney has been doing the same for 3 years, he doesn’t look out of place in the CL for pace or anything else I’ll give you that.

Big thing for me this season is we have not used the full backs the same.

We hardly see walker overlapping anymore same on the other wing who ever plays.

Walkers biggest strength was his attacking. He’s not been asked to do that this year and he looks confused & more scrutiny on actually defending.

Shame as he was great last year.

Big thing for me this season is we have not used the full backs the same.

We hardly see walker overlapping anymore same on the other wing who ever plays.

Walkers biggest strength was his attacking. He’s not been asked to do that this year and he looks confused & more scrutiny on actually defending.

Shame as he was great last year.
He was great last season until about February.
Not so good from February onwards.

We didn't learn our lesson from left back last season and that was because we just blew everyone away with a midfielder at left back. But that was never going to be the answer, the fact we didn't go into the market for a genuine left back, didn't need to be a £50m one, is a HUGE gamble and it's backfired big time. I would've taken the kid from Celtic, don't think he would cost too much and he's always seemed decent when i've seen him play.

Walker is a fantastic player but his performance levels have dropped significantly over the last 10 games or so, no idea what’s wrong with him but it needs fixing, on form he’s a fantastic asset to our team, at the moment he’s more of a liability

Walker has started more games and played more minutes than any other outfield player at the club since the start of last season.

He’s followed that up with a full World Cup and just a 2 week rest.

Danilo being injured for most of the season has really cost him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.