Has Yaya lost interest?

I don't see Yaya's body language on the pitch telling me he is disheartened at all. We know he has a demeaner that is very laid back. He never has been the player to buzz about like a Milner or Tevez. When he first arrived, alot (including myself) took time to understand this way about him. When he does'nt have the ball, you could (if you did'nt know better) think he was lazy and did'nt care. However, when he has got the ball, well, we all know how good and devastating he can be.
When you talk about defending set pieces, the whole team can be called into question about not trying or concentrating as thy should be.
He comes accross at face value that he loves the club. He, along with Joe and Vincent are the first names on that team sheet Roberto pencils in week in week out without fail (assuming they are fit).
The whole team is not firing on full steam yet, and that's why I have a little smile on my face constantly at the moment, because as soon as we hit that button, we will blow all the other teams away. I'm more than happy to trundle along as we are picking up the points and sitting pretty in second, within 1 win points difference from the leaders until the REAL champions kick into top form.
I personally think the nerves of the Champions League is distracting the whole club and the sooner we have it mathematically impossible to progress, the better for us this season. I think that will come in the next match, and you may just find in our last match with the pressure off, we might just murder R Madrid at home.
But, as far as Yaya is concerned, I'm not worried in the slightest.

TCIB said:
The cookie monster said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9655532/Yaya-Toure-pledges-his-future-to-Manchester-City.html

Thread is is dead zed, thread is dead.

Cookie monster gives the coup de grâce.
Just an unbelievable thread title mate
Then again look who started it.

Johnsonontheleft said:
A couple of things have led me to believe that Yaya is not 100% happy and is not giving his all for us this season as a result.

1. If you watch the tunnel cam from last season's QPR game he strolls out of the tunnel after Aguero's winner looking pretty disinterested. His interview after the game tells a similar story - his body language to me looks like that of a player who's not happy.

2. His performances this season have been poor by his standards. His laziness, and there's no other way to put that, have resulted in us conceding several important goals from set pieces.

I love Yaya and what he's done for us the last couple of years and I really hope I'm wrong but I get the impression he's a player who wants to move on and will do next summer.

<a class="postlink" href="http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGa-ku2KLjX5XyCcu0uHVApKtMwsAbYpvh4jyuP1Il0C6sFLms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... Il0C6sFLms</a>

The cookie monster said:
TCIB said:
The cookie monster said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9655532/Yaya-Toure-pledges-his-future-to-Manchester-City.html

Thread is is dead zed, thread is dead.

Cookie monster gives the coup de grâce.
Just an unbelievable thread title mate
Then again look who started it.
I lose track of them now

Graceyboy said:
I don't see Yaya's body language on the pitch telling me he is disheartened at all. We know he has a demeaner that is very laid back. He never has been the player to buzz about like a Milner or Tevez. When he first arrived, alot (including myself) took time to understand this way about him. When he does'nt have the ball, you could (if you did'nt know better) think he was lazy and did'nt care. However, when he has got the ball, well, we all know how good and devastating he can be.
When you talk about defending set pieces, the whole team can be called into question about not trying or concentrating as thy should be.
He comes accross at face value that he loves the club. He, along with Joe and Vincent are the first names on that team sheet Roberto pencils in week in week out without fail (assuming they are fit).
The whole team is not firing on full steam yet, and that's why I have a little smile on my face constantly at the moment, because as soon as we hit that button, we will blow all the other teams away. I'm more than happy to trundle along as we are picking up the points and sitting pretty in second, within 1 win points difference from the leaders until the REAL champions kick into top form.
I personally think the nerves of the Champions League is distracting the whole club and the sooner we have it mathematically impossible to progress, the better for us this season. I think that will come in the next match, and you may just find in our last match with the pressure off, we might just murder R Madrid at home.
But, as far as Yaya is concerned, I'm not worried in the slightest.

Yeah, check the body language when the first went in v. Ajax!

He always looks disinterested you just dont notice it when he is playing well which currently he is not doing often.

I dont mean he IS disinterested its just the way he looks in my opinion. A bit like the way taller players always look lazier than the smaller ones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.