Hash browns

I'd have a black pudding over beans any day! And if yer want to all North London Cosmopolitan on me yer could have a slice of BP topped with goat's cheese. Whenever Mrs Ewing 'n I are in a hotel or go out for breakfast and I have the full English I always ask if the black pudding is from Bury. Most don't know where the black pudding comes from. I stopped in an Ibis in Albert some years back and there was a chalk board informing guests which country supplied the different elements of the buffet breakfast. None came from England, let alone Bury!
I can’t stand black pudding, though I love hog’s pudding.

When we were kids, and the butcher's van came around, he used to always give the three of us a slice of hog’s pudding.

I can’t stand black pudding, though I love hog’s pudding.

When we were kids, and the butcher's van came around, he used to always give the three of us a slice of hog’s pudding.
I was watchin' Portillo in Madrid. These travelogues of his are just eatalogues. One of the dishes was the extreme end of a cow's foot. I said to Mrs Ewing that my Dad used to eat pigs trotters, cow heels 'n tripe. In fact, that tripe shop they had on Market Street, UCP, was always packed with queues out of the door!

I was watchin' Portillo in Madrid. These travelogues of his are just eatalogues. One of the dishes was the extreme end of a cow's foot. I said to Mrs Ewing that my Dad used to eat pigs trotters, cow heels 'n tripe. In fact, that tripe shop they had on Market Street, UCP, was always packed with queues out of the door!
I can remember my grandparents talking about eating tripe and brawn (brain).

I’ve never fancied either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.