Hash browns

Most of the hotels we stay at serve them with their variation of the full English,nand they’re usually delicious. The annoying thing with hotel breakfasts is they often don’t come with baked beans, yet include the disgusting concoction that is black pudding.

Most of the hotels we stay at serve them with their variation of the full English,nand they’re usually delicious. The annoying thing with hotel breakfasts is they often don’t come with baked beans, yet include the disgusting concoction that is black pudding.

Black pudding is a top tier breakfast item. Should be on every plate instead of greasy mushrooms!

I'd have a black pudding over beans any day! And if yer want to all North London Cosmopolitan on me yer could have a slice of BP topped with goat's cheese. Whenever Mrs Ewing 'n I are in a hotel or go out for breakfast and I have the full English I always ask if the black pudding is from Bury. Most don't know where the black pudding comes from. I stopped in an Ibis in Albert some years back and there was a chalk board informing guests which country supplied the different elements of the buffet breakfast. None came from England, let alone Bury!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.