Hate to say this... but I think we need Tevez

Re: Hate to say this... but I think we need tevez.

Dax777 said:
bazamancity3 said:
DTeacher said:
pmsl.jpg
so i am wrong face it he would of scored tonight
We don't know that for a fact. He was in a few of those Everton games we lost. But yes, he'd have started ahead of Dzeko, and that would have made a difference in or pressure on Hibberts and the other stiff, at the very least.
so my answer to the piss take cat is yes somebody that takes somebody on and dosnt just pass it to somebody else who hasnt got a clue where the fuckin net is

Not in a million years. Him and grotesque agent are a disgrace to the sport.

I don't see how Tevez would get better service than our current forwards..?

citymad said:
Not in a million years. Him and grotesque agent are a disgrace to the sport.

This.

Actually, make that a billion years.

blumoonrisen said:
because he makes that service and fuckin scores something we are lacking very badly

bazamancity3 said:
blumoonrisen said:
because he makes that service and fuckin scores something we are lacking very badly

Could you word that so it makes sense.. in a football way..?

blumoonrisen said:
bazamancity3 said:
blumoonrisen said:

you dont know tevez then kick ball in net not hard mate not just pass it to somebody else who hasnt a clue

bazamancity3 said:
blumoonrisen said:
bazamancity3 said:

you dont know tevez then kick ball in net not hard mate not just pass it to somebody else who hasnt a clue

Nope, I still don't get it... it's clearly too late for me to understand stuff...

blumoonrisen said:
bazamancity3 said:
blumoonrisen said:

Nope, I still don't get it... it's clearly too late for me to understand stuff...
fuck me your hard work did you see the match? tevez wouldnt just stand around the box for a pass he would get the ball and break into the box and have a shot something our players are lacking dont take people on ( apart from johnson now and again) they would rather pass it to somebody else nobody wants to take a player on thats the problem pass pass funkin pass no penatration ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.