Hate to say this... but I think we need Tevez

Re: Hate to say this... but I think we need tevez.

I think Zabaleta can do better job than Dzeko upfront.
At least he will not lose the ball every time he got it, all the players works hard to get the ball and then starting the build up to create a scoring chance, Milner pass it to Nasri, Nasri to Silva , Silva to Aguero, Aguero to Dzeko then Dzeko pass it or lose it to the opponent.

yes, we need tevez so he can knife us in the back on the pitch for not giving him his cherished cut price move to milan.

it's like a domestic abuse case on here with some, always apologizing for the abuser.

I would like to see him back, maybe i too forgiving..I still and will always put the blame with his agent and not the player who is not a business man.

His agent didn't stop Tevez from going onto the pitch, that was all Tevez.

I think we need our full team minus tevez, problem is with Africa and dodgy suspensions we do not have them available.

Tevez is exactly what we don't need at the moment.
A disruptive influence, sniping at an already under pressure manger at every opportunty.
We need Tevez at the moment as much as I need a rusty blade to my knacker sack!!!

RandomJ said:
His agent didn't stop Tevez from going onto the pitch, that was all Tevez.

I know what your saying but what happend that night could of happened IF his Agent had wound him up over a short period of time. Tevez is an anoutstanding talent he just has that self destruct touch as well.

Get him in shape quick,and for the rest of the season,get him involved somewhere,somehow,I dont fucking care,we need to win this league,and if that means having Tevez help us do this then so be it !

ALL football fans including us are fickle as fuck,so come on Blue doubters,lets just take a few deep breaths,let bygones be bygones (just for a few more months) and see if the tosser can perform like he has done for us last season

We may as well use him being as he going knowhere,and would be a far far better option than Dzeko

but you don't even know if he's willing to take even one little cheesy step on the pitch showing off his scar to the world or if he just wants to continue his golf strike, in England, for the next thousand and a half seasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.