Hated or pitied?

It makes me smile when I speak to the bitters.....I can be all magnanamous and at the same time take the piss and get under their skins...this winds them up more than anything!!

Pam said:
I love it that they hate us. Love it, love it, love it. I can't get enough of the rag's fears and loathings. What twats.

They've always hated us ....even when we were shit. They hated us when we were everyone's second team. They hated us when we were no threat. They are full of hatred .... and now they hate us through fear. Long may they hate us.

Joe Hayes said:
Pam said:
I love it that they hate us. Love it, love it, love it. I can't get enough of the rag's fears and loathings. What twats.

They've always hated us ....even when we were shit. They hated us when we were everyone's second team. They hated us when we were no threat. They are full of hatred .... and now they hate us through fear. Long may they hate us.

and we've always hated them

so basically everything is the same

well apart from laughing at the rags more often lol

When I read this thread title, I thought it was a debate whether WE pity or hate the rags now. I could give two flying fucks what rags think of me apart from knowing they now fear us. For the record I pity and hate the rags in equal measure.

jimharri said:
5cfbff0f-5b37-5f9f.jpg

"Bothered?"

Stop being posh Jimbo...It's bovvered. :)

samharris said:
jimharri said:
5cfbff0f-5b37-5f9f.jpg

"Bothered?"

Stop being posh Jimbo...It's bovvered. :)
Humble apologies Sam. I shall truly try to ignore my Oxbridge education and endeavour to converse in a manner similar to the way the younger members of the public do when they're out on the highways and byways.

''Innit!''

Joe Hayes said:
Pam said:

dont forget jealousy, they are jealous as well as hateful and scared :)

when the clock started tick tocking they all knew it was only a matter of time, however their delusion meant they refused to accept it, hence the severity of the pain they now feel. fucking brilliant.

Could't give a toss what anyone thinks, like loads of us both on this forum and off it, I have put the hard yards in watching and being a Blue this is mine and our time now so they can all fuck off.

Personally don't give a fuck what any of them think. I didn't listen to their bullshit when we were down and out - all that 'we hope you come back up, it's not the same not having a derby'.................'our biggest game is Liverpool'........etc, etc. I don't listen to their shite now about how we've bought two trophies in two years - after saying you couldn't buy success.

Fuck em all....

couldn't give a shit what any of them think, i've been following city home and away for over thirty years, i'm 50 now, and where i live they are all armchairs or pub season ticket holders and i wear ( always worn ) my colours with PRIDE regardless of how low we went.
i will say though ,those that follow their own clubs even a few reds have said well done your lot deserved it and shook my hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.