Hats off to Gary Lineker

Can't stand the jug eared tw@t.
Remember his reaction when Richards blurted out he felt 'Fuckin fantastic' after scoring his first goal on live T.V.
Cut to jug ears in studio nearly passing out while giving a grovelling apology.
Funnier than any of his shite crisp ad's.

Hes only after public favour- probably more worried about the potential drop in his own income in the future.....

happy said:
mcmanus said:
I even agreed with Ian Wright today when he said 'what public interest,

The press say 'in the public interest' when they really mean 'of interest to the public'.

Actually, what they really mean is 'In the interest of selling papers'.

Well done, Gary; good for you!

MaineMan1962 said:
Remember his reaction when Richards blurted out he felt 'Fuckin fantastic' after scoring his first goal on live T.V.

Hes only after public favour- probably more worried about the potential drop in his own income in the future.....

as the presenter of match of the day, his very duty is to apologise on behalf of the bbc.
he's done it because he's worried about the potential drop in his income? hmmm.
so do you think he does his mail column voluntarily?? how can giving up a wage be deemed as worrying only about you're income? or did you mean he's worried about his drop in income if we didn't get to host the world cup? obviously, if it was abroad like it is this year, the bbc would get somebody else to present it wouldn't they? oh no, they use lineker whatever. plus his travelling expenses for a world cup abroad plus pay for him staying away from home for a month.
yep, you can see how he is money obsessed.
at least criticise people for something that makes sense.

Lineker is an official ambassador for the World Cup bid, so in a sense, his role as a columnist for that rag was untenable I'd imagine.

I think anyone would have done the same in his position.

That said, I quite like Gary Lineker.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=117682784933846" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=117682784933846</a>

Captain Oats said:
Mothball said:
Old Jug ears still finds it OK to help sell Crisps to children though.Funny that
hang him!!!

ffs Gary is sound as a pound

Apart from crawling out the woodwork and spouting on Arrys behalf about how "wrong" it would be if we had agreed with Birmingham to recall BIG JOE.

Not everyone's "public interest" stops short at whether we gain a World Cup. He was a high-profile public figure, who undoubtedly drew (probably continues to draw) a huge salary in a role that most of us would kill for. Also, does his wife not have an interest in knowing he's knocking-boots with a slapper?

He made some shocking allegations and I for one, would rather know the feelings of someone who is responsible for the FA. We all bang the drum about how the FA is corrupt, but when someone actually exposes it, everyone gets up on their soapbox.

MaineMan1962 said:

It's all Lineker has done since fastening on his boots - he's looked after himself first, himself second, and if there's owt over, himself last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.