HATTON FIGHT [Merged]

Re: Hatton

Fucking Mayweather senior is a cock of the highest order. He talks shit, turns up late and wants fucking off.

Floyd mayweather senior late arriving in the hatton dressing room, increasing speculation he will be fired after this fight, according to the sky box office commentator then.

its like he has his own agenda the cock. I hope they do a public YOUR FIRED after ricky knocks pac man out!!!

DannyBoy2890 said:
Floyd mayweather senior late arriving in the hatton dressing room, increasing speculation he will be fired after this fight, according to the sky box office commentator then.

If this is true, he's a big time prick, and bang out of order. Hope hatton wins, then fucks mayweather snr off.

gah i think i jinxed it, my tvu stream seems to be down. im using this sopcast one now <a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/24267" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/24267</a>

can anyone recommend another reliable stream? always best to have a backup, dont want to be fannying round like a headless chicken if it stops working just before the fight starts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.