Have a laugh at spurs fans

bluemoon32 said:
I've hated the twats since they spat in my Mothers face at the 81 cup final.
Trust us to get tickets in the bloody spuds end, luckily we got moved around the old greyhound track into the City end.

Well if you got moved to the bottom section of our end, loads were in there too.

Brilliant not bitter MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

without a dream said:
I know a fair few spuds fans and they're sound lads, message boards do seem to draw out the idiocy/optimism/delusion/hate in all teams, i bet some oppostion boards probably do the same with some threads on here.

knuppel2.gif

Are you saying this board has idiocy and delusions?
wink.gif

allblues09 said:
without a dream said:
I know a fair few spuds fans and they're sound lads, message boards do seem to draw out the idiocy/optimism/delusion/hate in all teams, i bet some oppostion boards probably do the same with some threads on here.

knuppel2.gif

Are you saying this board has idiocy and delusions?
wink.gif

Who me? nah *whistles*

I propose that in the interests of fairness, once we have completed the signing of Tevez we step back and allow Spurs to sign Eto'o without us spoiling it for them. hmmmm bunch of deluded fools...

I mean you cant turn on the telly or radio ssn and sultana without hearing about the spuds next big buy......or can you.??

blue dallas said:
other funny jewish comedians..

larry david
mel brooks
lenny bruce
richard lewis
peter sellers.
woody allen.

I do wonder if they're being deliberately silly. I mean, he writes down about 12 players we've been linked with and says City are being stupid. Doesn't even seem to contemplate the idea that the papers are just writing bollocks. Spurs were linked with Eto'o last year and he said "No offence but I need a bigger club" so that's that one dead for a year. The idea that just $ saw us get RSC as well . . .ffs

Does no one else think Joe Cole would be good signing though?! Hahaha! That would be hilarious. On top of that: a though he'd even think about leaving Chelsea! He'll be straight back in their team when he's fit.

But to be fair to spursmad, I know personally 3 spurs fans, and 66 per cent of them aren't morons.

This reply is quality from one of their own: Superyid,only 18, more sense than the rest put together.

no, shut up, they were linked with these last august/ january, please just stop moaning

I absolutely love laughing at Spurs, it's so satisfying, I just hope that we can at last comprehensively beat the fuckers on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.