Have a laugh at spurs fans

They are a bunch of dicks. At least we accept we are 2nd behind to Man United. But they're deluded they cannot believe they are the 4th biggest in London behind Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham. Tottenham, massive club, don't make me laugh.

BimboBob said:
RobbieBrewer said:
BimboBob said:
I don't really understand the Spurs hatred on here.A club much like ourselves before the oilmen turned up.Living in the shadow of a club wearing red who have had a few successful years.Living in the shadow of a club that could seem to spend millions on players every year and attract the best ones.

Things have now changed for us.Maybe they will for them.I don't really care,but to slag a team off just because they are linked with every player on the planet when that's what is happening to us seems a little bizarre.

And as for Joe Cole? Would be an excellent signing for us...oh look...is that a flying pig?

It's because they are,and always have been a bunch of arrogant,cockney loudmouth gobshites who think they're God's gift.
They win a trophy every ten years then spend the rest of their time telling us what a huge club they are and how they're "going to break the top four this year....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
I always remember them coming to Maine rd in their Pink Pierre Cardin golf jumpers and waving tenners at us like that Harry Enfield character "Loadsamoney."

Bunch of wankers.

Cockney?North London?

A trophy every ten years?We can but dream...

I refer to all Londoners as "Cockneys" when it comes too football mate....in the same way that everyone from Merseyside is classed as a "Scouser.....";-)

And unlike spuds,we don't compare ourselves to the top four all the time and brag about what we have or haven't won-when in the grand scheme of things it's pretty much fk-all when compared to the likes of rags,Arsenal and Liverpool.

I don't know how long you've been a Blue,or how many times you've come into contact with spuds and their away support but in my experience they typify capital arrogance and delusional self-importance.They really do believe that they're a somehow a "big club."
They just don't do irony at spuds.

When you remind them they've won one European trophy-the same as us-it soon shuts them up.

How the FUCK can they talk about us being linked with every player, when they have that twitchy c*nt blabbing his mouth about every player under the sun 'hes a triffic player and id love him at spurs but hes with another club' etcetcetc

The funny thing is that not so long ago we would have made the same accusations of them. Back in the days when they bought Andy Reid, Lennon and a host of upcoming players. And very recently when they got Modric (who I was convinced we were sure to get) and "stole" Corluka. Basically the shoe was on the other foot.

It's similar to when Redknapp seemed to be forming City II at Portsmouth. It was an easy jibe but surely no one truely believed his entire strategy was to buy our squad.

To be fair to Spurs they have decent supporters and a club that's long been known for attractive football. I used to like them as a second club years ago - back in the Mabbutt days. But then they became IMO our biggest rival and while we seemed to struggle to stand still post-Fowler they seemed to move on (till this season). So know I hate them with a passion. It' just how fans are - we are fueled by passion for our own and jealousy of everyone else. FFS I'm even jealous of West Ham's away form, or of Everton cos Rodwell looks a good kid, or whichever team seems to have Bullard these days. It doesn't make sense but I guess if it ever did we'd be able to figure out a way to not have it rule/ruin our lives.

I say Garry Cook declares our interest in Messi and Vidic quick before anyone else, then if they go elsewhere we can go to the court of law to tell them that we declared out interest FIRST.

Lol what a sad bunch. I like how they love the Carling Cup they won. Wembley '99 play-off final will do me for 3 more years till we win the league.

Spurs have spent more money than us over last 4 years and in charge by biggest crook and mercenery there is.

Spurs have spent more than £140m on players in the last two years!

but we are throwing money at anybody are we,to any spurs fans reading this please do look at your own clubs fook ups before you start slating other clubs about spending money.

so is it the top 4 for spurs this season again :(

if they think Eto'o is gonna join them and it wouldn't be about money they really are deluded. At least we admit it.

RobbieBrewer said:
BimboBob said:
RobbieBrewer said:
BimboBob said:
I don't really understand the Spurs hatred on here.A club much like ourselves before the oilmen turned up.Living in the shadow of a club wearing red who have had a few successful years.Living in the shadow of a club that could seem to spend millions on players every year and attract the best ones.

Things have now changed for us.Maybe they will for them.I don't really care,but to slag a team off just because they are linked with every player on the planet when that's what is happening to us seems a little bizarre.

And as for Joe Cole? Would be an excellent signing for us...oh look...is that a flying pig?

It's because they are,and always have been a bunch of arrogant,cockney loudmouth gobshites who think they're God's gift.
They win a trophy every ten years then spend the rest of their time telling us what a huge club they are and how they're "going to break the top four this year....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
I always remember them coming to Maine rd in their Pink Pierre Cardin golf jumpers and waving tenners at us like that Harry Enfield character "Loadsamoney."

Bunch of wankers.

Cockney?North London?

A trophy every ten years?We can but dream...

I refer to all Londoners as "Cockneys" when it comes too football mate....in the same way that everyone from Merseyside is classed as a "Scouser.....";-)

And unlike spuds,we don't compare ourselves to the top four all the time and brag about what we have or haven't won-when in the grand scheme of things it's pretty much fk-all when compared to the likes of rags,Arsenal and Liverpool.

I don't know how long you've been a Blue,or how many times you've come into contact with spuds and their away support but in my experience they typify capital arrogance and delusional self-importance.They really do believe that they're a somehow a "big club."
They just don't do irony at spuds.

When you remind them they've won one European trophy-the same as us-it soon shuts them up.

36 years and as i live down south-ish i come into contact with them everyday.Obviously you are entitled to your opinion mate but i find them no more irritating than West Ham,Arsenal or Chelsea fans.
Why are we a big club?Why are Spurs not?Very similar history in terms of trophys etc although i don't remember them getting relegated to div 2.
Don't get me wrong...i love City but i just don't get the hating Spurs thing.Harry the crook yes...Spurs no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.