Have a laugh at spurs fans

You could start a small army with the ammount of people linked with city and spurs!

That DanSpurs80 clown needs to realise that we are clubs in a similar position and both have money to spend...we are bound to be linked with the same players!

(Do hope its in tomorrows papers though that we are after Joe Cole lol!)

Rule number one. No. Shut the fuck up. Stop cheering. Rule number one: now that this hat is on, I’m in fucking charge, got it, kids? Now, which of you is the oldest? Okay. Answer these questions, smartass. Where am I? Does it get warm here? If so, which way is north? And finally do you have any more Spur's Transfer Targets?

Brad Neely knows best - and yeah - sorry, I'm pretty high right now.

I don't really understand the Spurs hatred on here.A club much like ourselves before the oilmen turned up.Living in the shadow of a club wearing red who have had a few successful years.Living in the shadow of a club that could seem to spend millions on players every year and attract the best ones.

Things have now changed for us.Maybe they will for them.I don't really care,but to slag a team off just because they are linked with every player on the planet when that's what is happening to us seems a little bizarre.

And as for Joe Cole? Would be an excellent signing for us...oh look...is that a flying pig?

BimboBob said:
I don't really understand the Spurs hatred on here.A club much like ourselves before the oilmen turned up.Living in the shadow of a club wearing red who have had a few successful years.Living in the shadow of a club that could seem to spend millions on players every year and attract the best ones.

Things have now changed for us.Maybe they will for them.I don't really care,but to slag a team off just because they are linked with every player on the planet when that's what is happening to us seems a little bizarre.

And as for Joe Cole? Would be an excellent signing for us...oh look...is that a flying pig?

It's because they are,and always have been a bunch of arrogant,cockney loudmouth gobshites who think they're God's gift.
They win a trophy every ten years then spend the rest of their time telling us what a huge club they are and how they're "going to break the top four this year....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
I always remember them coming to Maine rd in their Pink Pierre Cardin golf jumpers and waving tenners at us like that Harry Enfield character "Loadsamoney."

Bunch of wankers.

Hahaha!! Let's all laugh at the jewish cunts.

They are a MASSIVE club or so they think. They are the most unintelligent set of dimwits known to man. They bought Giovani Dos Santos, Modric and a few more and were banging on about how they would win the league and break the top 4, what a laughing stock. At least City fans have some sense of realism even being linked with the world's best players.

Deluded set of fans who need to get their heads from out of their arses, because all they seem to do is talk shit.

They seem to slag us off at every opportunity, this is for the Spurs fans on this forum looking at this page, *sticks two fingers up and says Bye Bye, you won't be catching up to us in the near future*

RobbieBrewer said:
BimboBob said:

It's because they are,and always have been a bunch of arrogant,cockney loudmouth gobshites who think they're God's gift.
They win a trophy every ten years then spend the rest of their time telling us what a huge club they are and how they're "going to break the top four this year....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
I always remember them coming to Maine rd in their Pink Pierre Cardin golf jumpers and waving tenners at us like that Harry Enfield character "Loadsamoney."

Bunch of wankers.

Cockney?North London?

A trophy every ten years?We can but dream...

I'm actually kind of surprised by their comments on there. Spurs are one of the bigger teams outside of the Sky 4 but they're no bigger then us, even before the takeover. If they think they have more pull then us they're wrong, I'm sorry. They have NO shot at Tevez or Eto'o or Yaya. We have an outside shot at them but that's more then Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.