Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United pre match thread

----------------------------------------Hart----------------------------------------
Zabaleta-------------------------Kompany-------Mangala---------------Kolarov
------------------------------Fernando------------------Fernandinho--------------
Milner-----------------------------------------Toure-----------------------------Nasri
-----------------------------------------Aguero------------------------------------------

waspish said:
stavros said:
HART

ZABALETA
KOMPANY
DEMECHELIS
KOLAROV

FERNANDO
FERNANDINHO

MILNER
YAYA
JOVETIC/ NASRI

AGUERO

That's the team I would pick but it won't happen it will be 2 in midfield and Navas will start

I think its fair to say that if he plays 442 and we have a stinker he is really going to start getting a lot of shit. Everyone is screaming out for a 5 in MF, just hope he isnt to stubborn to change things about.

The players should be well up for this. I feel a mixture of excitement & being sick with worry on the eve of the derby. This is what football is about. For me we have better players in virtually every position, it's about who wants it more. If the players can't get fired up for this then they need to fuck off.

willipp said:
waspish said:
stavros said:
HART

ZABALETA
KOMPANY
DEMECHELIS
KOLAROV

FERNANDO
FERNANDINHO

MILNER
YAYA
JOVETIC/ NASRI

AGUERO

That's the team I would pick but it won't happen it will be 2 in midfield and Navas will start

I think its fair to say that if he plays 442 and we have a stinker he is really going to start getting a lot of shit. Everyone is screaming out for a 5 in MF, just hope he isnt to stubborn to change things about.

Agreed.

The scum have a good mobile attack but a shit defence. If we go with our usual 2 in midfield we will get caught time and again on the counter....hopefully sense will prevail and MP will go with a 3 plus 2 in mid.

Either way we should beat them .....Bring it on.

Both sides are probably going to try and severely outscore the other... I got a feeling there's going to be alot of goals in this, neither side can defend at the minute.

sir baconface said:
Will the big girl's blouses on here now fcuk off? It's a home derby match FFS.

Many thanks.

Too true!

We are going to smash them.

If he goes 442 and we get a result it will be in spite if him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.