Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United pre match thread

I must have missed this amazing run the rags have been on can anyone remind me of it please?

Leicester away lost 5-3 hammered despite a 200m forward line.
West Ham home won 2-1 thanks to a last minute goal disallowed by lino.
Everton home won 2-1 thanks hugely to a player for Everton missing an open net and De Gea having the game of his life.
West Bron away 2-2 draw absolutely shit
Chelsea home 1-1 Chelsea & Moureen paid them way to much respect and were gash and so was the ref who wrongly sent off Ivanovic and failed to give a pen when 2 players were in headlocks.

Fair enough City have been on a bad run for a few weeks but we've also been unlucky Newcastle apart who were brilliant. West Ham away we hit woodwork twice which on another day would have gone in and we'd have won. CSKA 2-0 blatant penalty and Red card not given and a dodgy pen given to them. Roma again when we were given our pen they should have also gone down to 10 men that's 3 games where we've had no luck at all and not managed to win it'll change soon hopefully tomorrow.

We're better than the rags and hopefully we'll prove it again tomorrow:)

that's me ready for the off, got the beers in the chiller, beer tokens on hand, setting off at 8-30 anyone know what time Ds opens

Ducado said:
A little nervous as usual, the derby is one game that I am really glad when it's over
I was upset when the away derby ended last year, thought we could have put another couple away with a decent amount of stoppage time.

For the last couple of years I've had a real good feeling about the derby game as I now think we are better than the rags in every department.

This is the first time in a long while that I think we are about to be tested by them like never before. I'm not sure what makes me think like this, perhaps the injury to David or the poor form of Yaya. I know Vinnie has to grab the team by the scruff of the neck and lead by example.

We need everyone firing on all cylinders and please lets play one up front and match their three in midfield man for man and fooking win!!

I'll be glad when it's over and hopefully three points are in the bag.

Ban-jani said:
----------------------------------------Hart----------------------------------------
Zabaleta-------------------------Kompany-------Mangala---------------Kolarov
------------------------------Fernando------------------Fernandinho--------------
Milner-----------------------------------------Toure-----------------------------Nasri
-----------------------------------------Aguero------------------------------------------

The only change to the above I would suggest is Demi instead of Mangala.

willipp said:
waspish said:
stavros said:
HART

ZABALETA
KOMPANY
DEMECHELIS
KOLAROV

FERNANDO
FERNANDINHO

MILNER
YAYA
JOVETIC/ NASRI

AGUERO

That's the team I would pick but it won't happen it will be 2 in midfield and Navas will start

I think its fair to say that if he plays 442 and we have a stinker he is really going to start getting a lot of shit. Everyone is screaming out for a 5 in MF, just hope he isnt to stubborn to change things about.
That's^ the line-up I want to see too but I agree with wasp, I can't see Pellegrini changing the way he plays which will make the game more difficult and closer than it should be.

Getting nervous now, but the final ever Boardwalk Empire in on in half an hour to take my mind off it.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
For the last couple of years I've had a real good feeling about the derby game as I now think we are better than the rags in every department.

This is the first time in a long while that I think we are about to be tested by them like never before. I'm not sure what makes me think like this, perhaps the injury to David or the poor form of Yaya. I know Vinnie has to grab the team by the scruff of the neck and lead by example.

We need everyone firing on all cylinders and please lets play one up front and match their three in midfield man for man and fooking win!!

I'll be glad when it's over and hopefully three points are in the bag.

Exactly the same as last year, also with no Silva. Tell me what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.