Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United pre match thread

Man Utd are poor as a team .. i think if we swarm them high up the pitch they wouldnt be able to live with us..

they do have a few talented individuals who can cause us problems particularly di maria .. but we are better and should beat them.

my line up:

1141114_Manchester_City.jpg

kp789 said:
marco said:
just to get you in the mood here is a clip from the 4-1 with no commentary and a lot of slow motion, its worth watching as it was without silva but with an on form Nasri, best with headphones on for the crowd noise

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhlHT-xpzQM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhlHT-xpzQM</a>

oh and we really do miss the beast
The first goal is just so good. The build up with Nasri's footwork and heel pass, the kolarov overlap and then the awesome finish from Aguero. Absolutely love that goal.
One of the most beautiful goals I've ever seen. He was like an artistic swordsman with that finish.

It will be either very brave or stupid If he sticks with 4-4-2 tomorrow. If it goes our way and we win he'll shut a lot of people up who are calling for a 4-5-1 formation (myself included) but if he goes with it and we lose there's going to be some real pressure on him for the first time since his arrival.

How do you think the cunts will treat the minutes silence tomorrow?

Remember the 2004 4-1 when there was minutes silence for the Madrid train bombing and a number of their end were chanting "29 years" throughout it?

KippaxCitizen said:
How do you think the cunts will treat the minutes silence tomorrow?

Remember the 2004 4-1 when there was minutes silence for the Madrid train bombing and a number of their end were chanting "29 years" throughout it?

Make noise during it, then blame it on us, no different from the dippers really.

KippaxCitizen said:
How do you think the c**ts will treat the minutes silence tomorrow?

You have to keep it in the context of them being rat bag vile scum rag lowlife though.

ninjamonkey said:
It will be either very brave or stupid If he sticks with 4-4-2 tomorrow. If it goes our way and we win he'll shut a lot of people up who are calling for a 4-5-1 formation (myself included) but if he goes with it and we lose there's going to be some real pressure on him for the first time since his arrival.

Agree with this....I think at the minute it is not working with the 4-4-2 formation, I am hoping he goes with 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 as this game is going to be won in midfield. The rags midfield are not as good as ours, we need to overload them and provide the decent cover for the back four when required. The rags are going to play on the counter because that imo is the only way they can score against us.

They will try to spring out fast if we lose the ball deep in their half. That said I think we play 4-2-3-1 \ 4-5-1 we will dominate from start to finish.

I would go with:

HART

ZABA KOMPANY DEMI KOLAROV

FERNANDINHO FERNANDO

MILNER YAYA NASRI

AGUERO

fucking shit rag scum wankers

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rojo is claiming he will give Sergio a rough time, the **** will have to catch him first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.