Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United pre match thread

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rV_B3-U_xU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rV_B3-U_xU</a> something like this but blue

I'm baffled at last night's performance and the absolute lack of desire from ANYONE but Jimmy Milner to close anyone down. Yaya plays absolutely ZERO defense in the midfield. And the offensive prowess he provided on the pitch last year with millimeter-perfect balls over the top or through the defense and laser strikes from outside the 18 or from FKs are totally gone. So his usefullness is virtually nil. Not to mention, having no Vinny in the back line and we're scrambling around like a Benny Hill chase scene. Absolute shambles on those two goals last night.

However, I do believe we'll be back on form for Sunday. Once Vinny is back in the lineup we'll definitely have more solidarity in the back. He literally covers the ground of two CBs. Partnered with MDM without a doubt as Mangala is in a bad place right now adjusting to the league.

Aside from DiMaria - who do they have in attack? The fat one is questionable, Falcao is out, and RVP? RVP is in the same suddenly too old and out of form condition as Yaya. So we shut down DiMaria on defense and we get Nasri working through Zabba on the right flank and start getting balls into Kun who is certain to score Sunday against United's back 4. Aside from Everton, United has let in the most goals in the league this year. We can DEFINITELY win, so have some confidence in the side and know that we have a massive amount of talent on this team. Even without Merlin. We are all WAYYY too caught up in this moment and need to take a step back and see that we've had a spell of shit luck on offense and are bound to start getting some results out of our players. They don't like getting embarrassed either - they will be up for this Derby on Sunday. I EXPECT a turn-around win.

play the system and the way we have been doing lately we will lose.......utds attack will have a field day with the gaps in front of our defines...this is not down to individual players its down to the way MP has our team set up.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.