Have City Had 'Clear the Air' Talks??

PaulC1979 said:
Ducado said:
So City are not playing well FFS some City fans can't even give credit where credit is due

You wouldn't believe it would you. Hull were poor and I think there bubble has well and truly burst, but we ran them riot. It could have been 6 or 7 in the first half. WBA played poor last weekend as have numerous other sides we haven't beaten this season, so I expect the reason we won was because we played well, no?

Yes! Today 1st half in particular, we did play exceptionally well, and lets give credit where credits due!

nick.nikky said:
he looked really humbled with his crossed arms/legs and less than assured facial expression. the team also looks a lot better. like the confidence had a shift from manager to players (compared to say the last game when the players looked limp as hell while hughes showed a whole range of histrionics).

Quote from the Evening News:

The 5-1 win was the best possible tonic for a manager suffering from a flu virus.

Quote from Wiki:

Confirmation bias is a tendency to search for or interpret new information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions and avoids information and interpretations which contradict prior beliefs.

maybe they have had clear the air talks,but i think experienced blues realise that the fixture list is unbalanced.If you have listened to hughes of late,he has been telling the fans to be patient because there looking for a much better second half of the season.simply because the home fixtures are against poorer teams.what we need is a great away performance(sunday hopefully).a few more points away from home will see all the doom and gloom lift.im certainly not over excited by beating hull,maybe if we string 5 or 6 wins together.on the same note if we only win one in eight im not gonna call for hughes head.

Let's get behind the team.

I'm neither a Hughes hater or lover. Those that booed when he came on the screens before the game should f*ck off and make another club miserable. Whats the point of getting rid of any manager at this stage, we will not go down! Who would come in? Anyone decent is involved in the Champions League. To use Chris Baileys analogy, some of the players touted for City, (Kaka & Messi etc) are cherries for the top of a cake that hasn't been baked yet. Hughes is perfect to instill the absolute basics for a succesful side, hard work, organisation, and discipline. Everything else follows that start point.

Once Hughes get's us there, which I'm sure he will, (did it with Wales & Blackburn), then we will see if he can take it one step further and get the club where ADUG and us fans want them to be. That will be his test.

It looked like somone talked to somone--Its not rocket science in respect of what could be said--who in there right mind would not want to be part of the richest club in the world,a club that has won nowt for 32 years and the next trophy would be special in a big way.money will bring success that I have no doubts and I think it will be soon.The bottom line is if you play crap we can "afford" to move you on,if you play well you will go down in history as the first of many greats...

Great Result, great performance but let's wait until after tomorrow's match and how things are then.

I remember how I felt after the Portsmouth, Stoke, and Arsenal games.

As for Hughes eating humble pie? Can't see Hughes ever doing that. He is his own man and will not tolerate any 'tail wagging the dog' tactics from the players.

It's simple. If they want to part of where we want to go then they have to start earning the wages.

I suspect Hughes has got to the end of his tether with some of that lot and tomorrow there may be one or two swansongs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.