Have City Had 'Clear the Air' Talks??

moomba said:
I thought today was the first sign in ages of a club pushing in the same direction. Certainly food for thought for those (including myself) who thought Hughes probably has lost the dressing room.

It will take more than one performance, but it was an encouraging sign. And I certainly wouldn't be surprised if there had been clear the air talks in the past few days.

just off what you said and put it with what bigga said could you see yesterdays team performance be put down to what hughes has strived for all along TEAM WORK AND UNITY amongst each other as a team,just my opinion and looking from another point of veiw i see signs of what hughes and his backroom staff have tried to work on all season,getting certain players to adapt to what he wants from them and what they may have been used to previous to hughes,

there has been tit for tat comeing from the media about elano and hughes and well we dont really belive what they say do we ,yes there could of been some run ins here and there but to me it was just handbags and a manager showing that he is just that and what he says goes to an extent and players that were pampered last season will not be under hughes(and no that was not a dig so much to sven just that hughes works diffently),

anything city did in yesterdays game and the improvement in the team as a whole will only be proven by further results like this getting back to back results and climbing up the table in the next few games.

lets just hope city have cleared the air!

leewill31 said:
just off what you said and put it with what bigga said could you see yesterdays team performance be put down to what hughes has strived for all along TEAM WORK AND UNITY amongst each other as a team,just my opinion and looking from another point of veiw i see signs of what hughes and his backroom staff have tried to work on all season,getting certain players to adapt to what he wants from them and what they may have been used to previous to hughes,

I would certainly put some of the performance down to a change of attitude in the team. Also I'd look at the selection, and playing our best players for the opposition we were up against. I think the performance of Caceido was a big factor, not just for the goals but his work around the ground. And I do think it is vitally important we score that first goal, that gives us a bit more freedom to play the way we want to.

i8therags said:
It looked like somone talked to somone--Its not rocket science in respect of what could be said--who in there right mind would not want to be part of the richest club in the world,a club that has won nowt for 32 years and the next trophy would be special in a big way.money will bring success that I have no doubts and I think it will be soon.The bottom line is if you play crap we can "afford" to move you on,if you play well you will go down in history as the first of many greats...

PMSL!!

I'm fooking glad I never worked with you as a 'motivational manager'!! What kind of psychology is that to get the best out of your team?? I wouldn't be surprised if THAT was similar to the line Hughes has been using to exert his authority!

Looking at the body language of the team against Hull, do you still stick with that as the motivation behind the performance??

I'll have some of whatever you're jacking into your veins, pal!

After tomorrow's game I think things will become much clearer as to where we are heading. Hopefully in the right direction with a win, unstability with a draw or dismal dissapointment with a loss. I was absolutely astounded by the win over Hull. The certainly did not play well (Hull) but then again we did play well and we came together as a team. Honestly its the first game I've gotten to watch in 6 months because of RL but I've been following each game closely just not on the TV but following commentary and all articles closely as well as some chat on these forums. From all of that it would seem City has really come together as a team and friends. I don't know how or why but it doesn't matter as long as we continue to act as a team and take up the responsibility that comes with it.

Even though Hull played poor and our teamwork, play and discipline was superb, a win is a win and I'll take it any day of the week. You have to beat the teams that play poor and even when we have played better than some teams we have seen ourselves lose. Don't doubt your ability and go into every game with a winning mentality even if the game is going to be tough. Never stop playing even in the 90th minute. Wrap up the wins against teams that played poor, and come together to overcome those that are outplaying us and win. Of course when we play as a team and it can be seen on our players faces ... that is the best win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.