Have the latest charges made you more or less passionate about City?

Love City and the ability to still laugh at ourselves is still there considering all the shit the club is having thrown at it this week. The other side of it, I’m really starting to despair at what top level football is turning into. The Premier League is run for the interests of teams that play in red who haven’t been able to get to grips with what has been built at City.

You see the decision making by the ref the other week in the derby. There is no doubt they are manipulating games in certain teams favour. Then you have the latest attack on the club, and the super league rearing it’s head again. It’s tiresome stuff but the club has to go to war and take on these outside forces.

Actually cheered me up on Monday morning. Had a steaming hangover from Spurs away. I was sulking and was going to avoid football all week.
Been a great week topped off by Peps presser on Friday. Really looking forward to the game today.

I've always hated everyone and everything. They are like shit on my shoe. My gut has been turning constantly hoping some twat says something. I was wearing a City t shirt yesterday as I was helping my other half in the kitchen, bar and cafe what she runs. 100 plus men and not a peep from no one. My love for our great Club,Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon and Pep has rocketed.
I want to marry Khaldoon but my missus would leather me.

I was talking about this to my 83yr old city supporting dad, who started going in the mid 1950s. He said, 'They can try & take away the clubs reputation, take away points & even take away trophies, but they cannot ever take away our love & attachment to the club & the team.
They cannot take away the memories forged, in good & bad times, nor the friendships made.
As long as there is a Manchester City Football Club they are & will always be our club. Not the PLs, not the tabloid medias,not skys, but OUR club & they cannot take that away from us, the supporters'.

I couldn't possibly get any more passionate, it's made me angry as fuck to the point I feel I'm gunna do something stupid. I'm currently in Tenerife arguing with any prick that wants argue and believe me everybody thinks we're guilty. Can't wait see there faces when it backfires and boy it's gunna backfire in spectacular fashion. City till I die.

Made me despise the Premier League more but made me love City more.

My fear has always been that they will take our titles away (probably unfounded) but now I can see this is missing the point

A line in the sand has been drawn. They are out to destroy us with a cartel backed witch-hunt. They will never give us credit or like us so any outside recognition is irrelevant.

We are unique and stand alone. Sod the rest.

All I ask the club is they stick up for us more like Pep has done with the media bullies.

I couldn't possibly get any more passionate, it's made me angry as fuck to the point I feel I'm gunna do something stupid. I'm currently in Tenerife arguing with any prick that wants argue and believe me everybody thinks we're guilty. Can't wait see there faces when it backfires and boy it's gunna backfire in spectacular fashion. City till I die.
I feel like you. I've never had a criminal conviction but I'm not drinking before today's game because I'm that revved up I think alcohol could tip me over. Like the lad who ran on the pitch after our third against Villa last season, it was out of character but he just got caught up in the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.