Have the latest charges made you more or less passionate about City?

I've been close to giving up totally.
Real fed up with football.
On Monday I thought that it I'm about done.
Then step up pep.
I'm more up for it than ever.
Can't wait to get to the ground early to welcome to bus.
Totally given up watching anyone football.
Don't look at any scores even I didn't even know arsenal played yesterday never mind dropped points.
Thanks pep .
CTID

I feel like you. I've never had a criminal conviction but I'm not drinking before today's game because I'm that revved up I think alcohol could tip me over. Like the lad who ran on the pitch after our third against Villa last season, it was out of character but he just got caught up in the moment.
I know it's so overwhelming. I'm revved to fook it's only 9 bells. Few beers down my neck later god knows what will happen. Everybody seems to hate us even hull fans are having a pop. CTID

I've been close to giving up totally.
Real fed up with football.
On Monday I thought that it I'm about done.
Then step up pep.
I'm more up for it than ever.
Can't wait to get to the ground early to welcome to bus.
Totally given up watching anyone football.
Don't look at any scores even I didn't even know arsenal played yesterday never mind dropped points.
Thanks pep .
CTID
Same here mate about looking at other scores. Had a lovely day out at Bakewell yesterday afternoon with the family and didn't look at any score once, where in seasons gone by I'd be looking every ten minutes or so. It was six o'clock when I even realised Arsenal had dropped more points.
By the way, if anyone is planning on visiting Bakewell anytime soon there's a blue who owns the graze cafe, worth a pop in for a chat

I agree about some of the comments about being indifferent to the Arsenal score.

I don’t watch any football or read about it though I must admit I did laugh when I heard that one of the saddest outfits of the hateful 9, Spurs had been hammered.

Makes no difference to my passion for City as I believe UEFA and the PL have been against us for many years.
I hated the idea of the ESL but wasn't going to do a triple flounce and exit if it went ahead, nor will I lessen my support if we're found guilty as I believe the charges relate to rules that were not introduced for the benefit of football.
But I think my celebrations will be more intense if we win the title this season as we'll have done it with this shit-show going on in the background.

Fired up and ready to go.

It hurt this week. No one wants to be called cheats and the media have completely destroyed us.

It’s not fair play, we have been wronged again.

Typical City with our backs against the wall.

We come out fighting.

We are not the establishment.

Our day of vindication will come.

I have been on the verge of becoming indifferent. Many factors. Outrageous ticket prices. Bent officiating. VAR!!! Biased media coverage. The CAS case. The list goes on. But this week with the response from Pep especially I have been galvanised. I would go over the top with that man in the trenches!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.