Have the latest charges made you more or less passionate about City?

I've always hated everyone and everything. They are like shit on my shoe. My gut has been turning constantly hoping some twat says something. I was wearing a City t shirt yesterday as I was helping my other half in the kitchen, bar and cafe what she runs. 100 plus men and not a peep from no one. My love for our great Club,Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon and Pep has rocketed.
I want to marry Khaldoon but my missus would leather me.
The Arsenal supporting receptionist at my gym pointed to my shirt and said to me "you must be feeling nervous" I replied "WHY" he says "all these charges against City, points deductions, relegation etc." Me "nah its just jealousy" as I walk away I see his smile reside and his heart breaking a little

God I love my club!

Last edited:
Not really changed much for me. I don't want the titles stripped, that's the only thing that would throw me a bit.

Boot us into the conference? Sounds like it would be a great typical city fight back up. Points deduction? If we are on it we could probably still win the league. Fine? Not my money.

Only thing that's changed since Monday is that I want us to get back to our roots as a supporter base a bit more. Steer back into the gallows humour, humility, and seeing the bright side. I'm pretty tired of some of the entitlement I'm seeing posted around and hearing at the ground. We don't have a divine right to win every year so no need for all the blue on blue. Less of the arrogant raggish attitude we are seeing more and more.

Same here mate about looking at other scores. Had a lovely day out at Bakewell yesterday afternoon with the family and didn't look at any score once, where in seasons gone by I'd be looking every ten minutes or so. It was six o'clock when I even realised Arsenal had dropped more points.
By the way, if anyone is planning on visiting Bakewell anytime soon there's a blue who owns the graze cafe, worth a pop in for a chat
We go quite a bit.
It's only 20mins from here.
Jump on the bus.
Get pissed around bakewell and back on the bus nice change.

Close Call Motorcycle Accident GIF - Close Call Motorcycle Accident Stunt GIFs

representation of my week. but im surfing it now, baby!!!!

Pretty much the same, I've thought about the possible outcome if we are found guilty and I could quite easily live with a huge fine and points deduction, but would be well deflated with relegation and titles stripped off us. I'm pretty sure my interest could start to wain pretty quickly if that happened. But as for the rest of this season it's siege mentality time and I want us to fuck teams over more than ever, fuck em all City
So if we got relegated your interest would start to wain? Part of me (a very small part)almost wants that to happen so we can get rid of the ‘fans’ that believe this. I know you’re a bit of a glass half empty bloke but please tell me you don’t mean this?

Mocked by fans of clubs currently for sale, American, Saudi, Egyptian , Levy (out) , formerly managed by Nathan Jones etc whilst setting off to a largely redeveloped gas depot, forthcoming arena ( also backed by Harry Styles), best manager in the world ( while Klopp fades away) , spiritual home of Sergio, Vinny, Zabba etc.

A reminder of York, Lincoln etc and how if necessary we go again and may enjoy the ride and how now jealousy is a form of madness, fear that grips the whole prem.

The whole thing like most modern life, media is quite toxic as they are trying to take everything off us with a mid season bombshell and independent panel headed by a xxxxing Arsenal fan.

It reminds me of how I felt when we were relegated to League 1. I went out and renewed my season ticket.
It is times like that, and times like this, that your club really needs you.
Royle said City fans were on a crusade that season. We carried the club out of that division and eventually back to the Prem. We will do it again if we have to.
City is the hill I die on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.